The Ghostgirl-Chapter 2

Josh arrived at his house.He quietly opened the door and quietly closed it."Joshua,where have you been?!",Josh's mother shouted."I was hanging out with some friends.",Josh lied.Josh went up to his room.At 12:00,Josh heard somthing in his room.It's probably Bobbo,Josh thought.A moan came from in the middle of his room.Josh quickly grabbed his flashlight and turned it on.It was Amy!"Oh my gosh,are you ok?I didn't know it was you!",Josh said,worried.A smile was on Amy's face."I'm alright!",Amy smiled.Josh let out a sigh of relief.Amy floated around the room.Josh noticed a small hole on Amy's waist."What did that hole on your waist come from?",Josh asked.Amy's smile dissapeared.Tears filled her eyes."It...It was from......my father...",Amy cried.Josh was shocked of what came out of Amy's mouth!"Your....Your FATHER?!",Josh screamed."It's a long story....",Amy said."I love interesting explanations.",Josh said.Amy wiped the tears and started to explain."It happened in a war between the royalty and the peasants.My family was hiding in the attic of the mansion you found me in.Eventually,my father went insane and started killing all of my sisters,brothers,and my mother.I ran and hid somewhere where he would never find me,but I was wrong.He eventually found me and killed me at that very spot I was hiding at.He even killed himself to cover his tracks if the police want to solve this case.",Amy said,sadly.Josh had a mad look on his face."I can't believe your FATHER did that!!",Josh shouted.Amy looked down."I know.Why would he do something like this?",Amy thought.A Thud! came from the outside!"What was that?!",Amy jolted.A silence filled the room.A Crash came into Josh's room!A robotic arm grabbed Amy!"What is this?!",Amy screamed.She pounded on the cell that the robot trapped her in."HELP!!",Amy shouted to Josh.Josh leaped out of his bed and tried to reach the robot.The robot was too fast for him!"Captured the ghost.",the robot said."Don't worry,Amy.I will save you.No Matter WHAT!",Josh said,bravely.