The Ghostgirl Chapter 5

As Amy and Teresa were twirling around while hugging each other,Josh was smiling to see that Amy had found one of her long-lost relatives.After they finished hugging each other,Teresa stared at Josh."Amy,who is this mortal?",Teresa asked her dear sister."That,Teresa,is Josh.He found me when I was in our old,abandoned mansion.",Amy answered.Teresa rushed over to Josh and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.She made a sword out of her hand."Stand back,Amy.He's a danger to us ghosts.",Teresa warned Amy."No,sister.He's not a threat.He's a dear friend."Amy cried.Teresa let go off Josh,which made Josh fall down to the ground.Josh stared at Teresa.Teresa sighed."Sorry,dude.I thought you were a threat.",Teresa apologized."It's alright,Teresa.",Josh answered,smiling.Teresa blushed and turned around."So,Amy.....where's Mom and Dad?",Teresa asked.Once Amy heard that,she looked down at the ground,as her eyes were filling up with tears.Teresa put her arm around Amy's shoulder."So...I guess you miss Mom and Dad,huh?",Teresa asked,disappointed.Amy looked up to her sister's worried face.She wiped her tears off her cheeks."Don't worry,Amy.We will find our parents.Even if it will be tiring,we will find them.",Teresa encouraged.Amy smiled.