The Ghostgirl Chapter 8

Amy dashed through the forest until Teresa grabbed her arm."Amy,why are you running away?",Teresa asked,confused.Amy turned around with hot tears dripping down her face and an angry expression on her face.Teresa has never seen Amy so angry."I'm just so enraged at our father for killing us just for his sanity!!",Amy screamed."It's just so wrong to do that to your family for a small thing!!"Amy yanked her arm out of Teresa's grasp and ran off.Amy stopped at a boulder and sat against it and cried.Teresa finally caught up to her and put her arm around Amy."I know that letter hurt you,Amy,but you have to get over what happened and lift up your spirits.",Teresa encouraged.Amy wiped off her tears."Okay.",Amy said.Teresa smiled and led Amy back to their fallen home."I'm so sorry I ran off like that and left you here,Josh.",Amy apologized."It's alright,Amy.",Josh answered,smiling.Soon,the sky became dark."I better get home.I'll see you guys later,alright?",Josh said,waving goodbye."Bye,Josh.See you tomorrow.",Amy waved,smiling.Josh hurried back home and ran to his room."Hmm....I wonder why Amy's father just decided to kill his family instead of talking to them....",Josh thought.Josh closed his eyes,dreaming of what will happen tomorrow.