The Ghostgirl Chapter 10

Amy stretched and yawned.Teresa blinked,then got up."Good morning.",Teresa yawned."Morning.",Amy said,sleepily."Did you hear the noise that happened last night?",Teresa asked,sheepishly."No,I didn't hear anything.",Amy answered.Suddenly,a BOOM!"That's the noise!!",Teresa wails."What is that noise?!",Amy asked,surprised.The noise lurked closer and closer to Teresa and Amy!"W-What do we do?!",Teresa shrieked."I don't know,but that noise is inching towards us!!",Amy screamed.The noise reached Teresa and Amy,but the noise was from their brother."Dude!!You nearly made us scream and hit you!!",Amy screeched."Oops,sorry",he said."didn't mean to.""Didn't mean to?!You almost "killed" us",Teresa scolded her forlorn brother.Josh came towards them."Sorry I'm late.I had to do some chores.",Josh apologized."Josh,it's okay.You didn't miss anything.",Amy said,happily.Amy eyed towards her brother and whispered."Don't ever do that to us again,got that?!",Amy quietly shrieked."Okay,I won't",Amy's brother said."Well then,what do you guys want to do?",Amy said,smiling."Maybe look around for more clues about your family's mystery.",Josh answered."Okay,let's do that.",Teresa said,floating towards the woods.The group of friends once again walked towards the woods,looking for the mysterious clues.