Free Period

Maddie's POV:
3 Months Later ...
So, far God heard my prayer Mr. Gomez is staring at me a lot less now but i still don't trust that man. Anyway, the best thing had happened to me today at school the cutest boy at school, David, had noticed me today. Today he asked me what day it was and i said October 3rd. OH, I felt the love. I think he likes me cause he keeps staring at me from the third row in Ms. Rodriguez class. Also, I overheard his best friend during lunch say that he wants to ask me out but is to shy to ask.This made me the happiest in the inside but i can never tell if it's true or not , so I'm just not gonna mind it. During Lunch, my friends, Isabella, Imani, and Aishat were just making me die of laughter when i noticed something very strange usually the creeper is on duty for all of the lunch period but, today he left in the middle of lunch. I found it weird but then i thought to myself its nothing.

After, Lunch i was ready for my Spanish teacher or my nickname for her "El Diablo" because she is just always correcting what everyone does; oh well i have no choice but to live with it. It was coming towards the end of the day, and I was heading to Mr. Gomez class when a heard on the loud speaker : ATTENTION , All students who have Mr. Gomez in room 506 .. Please head to the Mini Theater he is not here today. Now, for a regular teacher this is normal but Mr. Gomez never ever does this. So i was started to get suspecious.

Later when I arrived home and i was tired like hell from my day. I started to make a list of things that i think Mr. Gomez was doing but then i noticed maybe he is sick and decided stop making a list. I thanked God that day for not letting me have that creepy ass teacher today !!!