Heartbreaker

Justin's POV:

It was 3:00 in the morning when I woke up to go downstairs to get a glass of water. Like usually, before I go downstairs I have to try to get Maddie's hands off my chest without waking her up. She looks so peaceful while sleeping. Once I was able to move her delegate hands. I tiptoed down stairs to get some water, when i heard my phone beep. It read on the lock screen:

Hailey: Hey Babe just wanted you to know I'm on my way to your house.
Hailey: Im an hour away, cant wait 😉

I looked at my lock screen in shock because I thought I had dumped Hailey the night we went clubbing, the night before I bought Maddie. So, I texted my best friend, Ryan who was with us when we went to the club.

Justin: Hey Ryan

Ryan: Hey Justin what up

Justin : I need to ask, Did I break up with Hailey the night we went clubbing together?

Ryan: Bro, you kidding me. You and Hailey are still a thing. Don't you remember what happened?

Justin: No, I don't.

Ryan: Seriously bro?

Justin: Seriously, I don't remember.

Ryan: Well bro, you were having the time of your life drinking and dancing but you ended up being so drunk that me and Chaz had to carry you to the car and driving you home.

Justin: Oh damn!! 😰😨

Ryan: Yeah, why you asking?

Justin: because she's coming to my house in an hour and I'm dating someone.

Ryan: Oh shit, bro.Your in a twist. Wait where you meet this new girl and whats her name?

Justin: I meet her at a club and her name is Madeline.

Ryan: Is she sexy 😉?

Justin: Oh hell yeah and she acts like one of the guys too.😻

Ryan: Damn bro, you got yourself a keeper👌🏼

Justin: I know but if Hailey comes I won't have her anymore.

Ryan: Well, I have to go but I wish you luck with that situation. 😜

Justin: Thanks Ry, ill text you another day.

I started to clean everything in the house all the clothes and everything that were scattered around, as I cleaned I also made sure that I made no noise. I put my phone on silent so that the beep wouldn't wake up maddie. I need to put an end on this before Maddie leaves me for sure.

1 Hour later...
I heard the doorbell ring and I answered it with Hailey in the front of the door with a sexy ass red dress on showing off her cleavage. I was falling for it ,but then I knocked myself out of it by thinking about Maddie in the same dress. Hailey began to walk into my house. She then sat on the living room sofa and I sat next to her. I began to explain that we no longer should be together. She just ignored me and kept kissing my neck and wrapping her hands around my neck. I started to separate her from me and I just said it to her," Hailey, STOP I have a girlfriend!"

"Yeah, silly, Im your girlfriend." She replied with a giggle and then try to wrap her arms around me again, but I wouldn't let her.

"No, Hailey, I mean I meet some one else." She immediately stopped showering me with kisses she started to yell saying" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!!" "DID OUR LOVE MEAN NOTHING TO YOU!!" "DID YOU ONLY USE ME FOR SEX!!??" "JUSTIN TALK!!!"

Once she said that, I heard Maddie come down and ask what was happening making her way down the stairs. At that very mintue, Hailey wrapped her hand around my neck and planted a kiss right on my lips. Once, I was able to get Hailey off my lips I noticed that she said to maddie," Oh, Justin you didn't tell me you had a maid around." At, that very mintue, Maddie replied ,"I prefer to be clean then be a DIRTY SLUT like you!!" Then, when she saw me she went right up stairs crying her eyes out. I immediately told Hailey," GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"But, Justin why would you want a girl like that when you can have a model like me?!" Hailey replied

" Well, that girl is nicer, sexier, and she has bigger heart than you will ever!!!! Now, just deal with the fact that WERE OVER HAILEY!!"

At that very moment, Hailey finally left.Right, when she left I ran up stairs to comfort Maddie but she wasn't in my room nor was she in her room. I found her sobbing her eyes out in my studio. I saw her crying on the leather balck sofa. I went up to her and almost tapped her back when she said," Don't even touch me you douchebag!"
I then started to explain myself.

Maddie's POV:

He started to explain how him and Hailey were together but he thought they had already broken up. He explained his whole night out that when they left the club he was stone drunk so I kept playing along, but no matter what he said I just kept crying and crying and crying. I was heartbroken; I felt as if someone had just dropped my fragile as glass heart onto the floor. I felt that he didn't love me that everything he has said is a lie. I continue to have all these thoughts in my head.Then he started to explain that the noise I heard was Hailey being a dumb bitch and screaming at him because she didn't accept the fact that they were over. I still didn't believe him. Then he told me that once I came down the stairs she planted that huge ass passionate kiss on him.

I just got up from the sofa ignoring all his words because all I heard were my hiccups and coughing from crying so much. As I was walking to my bedroom, I grabbed one of the golden beats on the table and took my phone and started to listen to music.When I left, I noticed Justin in the corner with his eyes closed and his hands together.He looked like he was praying to God for "patience". Once, I made it to my room, I locked the door and kept it shut.Later, on Justin came asking if he could come in but I just ignored him and put my beats on even louder when he talked. He probably poured his"heart" out ,but I really didn't know cause I was blasting 5SOS "She Look so Perfect". After, about 50 minutes of ignoring him, I opened my door a bit to see if he was still there and he was but in the most shocking way. He got his air bed and put it right next to my door.

He saw me and told me,"I know, your mad and you have the right to be I was an idiot for playing with your emotions ,but I can't stand to be apart from you so since your not sleeping in my room, Im gonna sleep literally next to yours." Now, this was really stupid ,but also really sweet.

But in order to not give him what he wants immediately. I just told him that night was,"Goodnight Justin."