Twin Trouble

Justin POV:
It was early in the morning me and Maddie were so glad to have jazzy with us. We were finally in our own house sleeping soundlessly when all of a sudden; I heard the doorbell ring. It was so early in the morning so I woke up trying to not wake up Maddy. Since her arms were wrapped around me I moved as softly as I could; cause i know that if i wake her up Im doomed. I wont hear the end of how I woke her up because the doorbell.

I successfully got out my bed without waking her up. Once, I got out our room , I made my way downstairs to the front door. When I opened my door; my jaw had dropped. I couldn't believe my eyes who I was seeing right now for its been so long.

Maddie's POV:
    I had woken up to some strange noises coming from the kitchen. It most probably is Justin making some breakfast. So, I tried to go back to sleep but once I'm awake theres no way of me going back to sleep. So, I decided to take a shower and get ready for the day. Afterthat, I went to Jazzy's room and woke up Jazzy to ask her to get ready for Im taking her to the park. Once, Jazzy was ready I grabbed her by the hand and walked the down the stairwell with her when I saw Justin and somebody I had never seen before, arguing. After, I looked down Jazzy was no longer holding my hand but running to this complete stranger.

    "Uncle Jason!!!" Jazzy screams running towards him.

    "Uncle Jason?!!" I screamed

I then saw Justin look at me with panicked eyes.

Justin's POV:
"Oh shit." I whispered softly to myself. I then saw Jason pick up our sister and spin her around.

Jason then asked me," Who's the babe?"

"The babe is my girlfriend and her name is Maddie!" I told him as he put jazzy down.

" Dang, bro I didn't know you had skills." Jason said laughing, while jazzy was running upstairs to her room.

As Maddie came down the stairwell toward me she then introduced herself to Jason. Jason introduced himself and they shook each others hand and Jason took it and kiss her hand. I was ready to pounce on him, when Maddie came towards me and kissed my lips with a sweet touch, that toned my anger down.

"So, Justin you have a twin?!!" Maddie told me

"Yeah, I do suprise...!" I nervously answered her.

"Wait, bro you didn't tell her about me?!" Jason asked me

"No Jason, I didnt." saying while gritting my teeth at him

" Why not, you dick?" Jason asked

"Cause you weren't in my life and I excluded you from it ." I screamed in response

"Justin, that no way of talking to your brother." Maddie says why making her way toward Jason.

" Aww your too sweet, but if my brother wants me out of this house, Ill leave." Jason said

" Oh please do, you useless drugie!" Justin said

" Oh nonsense don't listen to him you can stay here for as long as you want." Maddie had told him

" Oh , you sure I don't want to intrude." Jason said as if he knew what intrude meant.

" Yeah not a problem." She said as she wrapped her arm around his shoulder and started walking away to show him his room.

" Oh, YOUR TO KIND!" He said as he looked back at me and started to pretend to grab Maddie's butt.

At that instance minute, all the anger I had toward my brother had grown 10 times as strong. I wanted him out, I want him to pay for what he did!!!