Lazy Days

Maddie's POV:
I went to bed without eating dinner last night it was 10:00 in the morning and Justin was still asleep. I had woken up due to a pain I felt in my lower back and arms. When I went to the bathroom to wash my face I had noticed that my arms, legs, and face were all bruised and had some cuts. I decided to check my back to see if it had any bruises as well, so I removed my shirt. Of course, I found my back was all cut and bruised just like my arms. The majority of the cuts were on my arms for every time Justin tried to whip me on the face, I'd block it with my arms. I fell next to thee toilet and started to cry again. Asking myself how could someone just sell a girl like that, without saying goodbye to her loved one, its just cruel. I stood there crying for a good 10-20 minutes. When I stopped, I got up and went to a cabinet and found some alcohol, and bandages. I applied the alcohol making me hiss from the pain. Some screams escaped for some breath mintues. I continued cleansing myself when I heard foot steps coming towards my room and towards the bathroom. I knew it was Justin so I went to my bathtub and hid in there. He slowly opened the curtain knowing I could be hiding in there. I flinched back as he went to touch me. Then I hit my head on the bathtub wall. He softly coursed my face and asked me why I was screaming and hissing. That was when I got up and showed him the exact damage he had done. I saw a tear escape his eye, once I got up. He immediately hugged me not knowing what my reaction would be and not caring what my reactions would be.

Justin's POV:
I never thought I had made her bleed. She was cut all over her arms,back, and legs it brought tears to my eyes to see that I had put such a beautiful creature into such pain last night. I didn't mean for it to go to far, I was just so pissed off that she took money without permission and thought of ditching me for life. So, after I finished hugging her, I started to help clean her up. I took some cotton swab and tabbed some alcohol onto it and started to apply it to the wounds she hissed so I just gave her kisses on her forehead after every hiss. Once, her wounds were all cleaned up I turned on the nice humid water and sat here in the bath. She was all crunched into her knees. She was holding on to her legs as if she was terrified of what I was going to do next. I started to take a little plastic cup of water and pour it on her body. She was flinching a lot because her open wounds. When I finished I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around her beautiful,delicate body. I carried her bridal style to her bedroom and laid her on her bedroom.

"What you want to wear?" I asked as I laid her on the bed

" Can I wear one of your sport jersey's, my clothes are dirty?" She asked

"Of course, you can do you know which one you want to wear?" I asked

"Your Maple Leaf's Jersey or your Knicks jersey" She told me

I rushed to my room and went into my drawer and grabbed the jersey that would fit her better and I choose the maple Leaf's jersey because its bigger and it complements her curves perfectly. I went back to her room and gave her the jersey on the bed. She got up and started to move around. I left the room and closed the door so that she can get dressed. When I came back to check up on her she was now in the jesery, her brown hair flowing to the sides of her perfectly plum cheeks. I stood there admiring her beauty and told her she look beautiful, making her blush pinkly. She then stopped me by asking me," How did you get this jersey?"

"I got it when i went skating with the team at the ice rink when I was 18." I answered her

She immediately started to flip out, it was cute and pretty cool that she flied out with the thought of hockey. So, I asked her,"Do you watch hockey?"

She replied," Oh my God hockey is one of my favorite sports and Maple Leafs and Rangers are my favorite teams."

I agreed with the Maple leafs but when she said Rangers I booed at the thought of them and the Maple Leafs together. I liked the fact that she watched hockey not many girls I hangout with like hockey or any sport. She started to ask a billion questions about the team and if the members on the team are nice and if she could meet them and so much more. I told her that she will be able to meet them at some point ,but not now cause she needs to rest.

Maddie's POV:
It was nice that for once Justin was talking to me like aa normal girl. It was nice that he didn't abuse me for sex or anything. It was finally nice to just talk. He told me I needed t rest but I wasn't tired so he offered for me to go too his room and watch some hockey. I told him I would love that but I still don't trust him 100% he can be just using me again just to get laid. Before, I went to Justin's room I asked him if he wanted to eat some breakfast,he said sure. I went downstairs to the kitchen, I found some bacon in the fridge and found some eggs as well.I cooked it and when it was done I called Justin downstairs to come and eat. He ate everything in literally 10 minutes and gave me a kiss and hug from behind. It was cute how he would do this but I still wont forgive him. He then whispered in my ear,"Im sorry for what I did, you just got me so mad that my anger took the best of me."

"I know your sorry,but what you did really hurt me emotionally and physically." I said

He then stood silent and gave me the "Im so very sorry I did that" look. I didn't fall for it so I just gave him a hug so he would stop.
It was now 1:00 in the afternoon, when me and Justin decided to go up stairs to his bedroom. His room was always so clean, The bed was fixed and ready for a full day of cuddles. I jumped on the bed and when I did by an accident my panties showed. Justin eyes stare from my eyes to my ass in a heartbeat. I was wearing my baby blue panties, that had ribbons on each side of the hip. He immediately came towards me and started to hug me and try to reveal my ass again. So, before he could even put me into a tickling position I jumped on the bed saying he couldn't get me. He then grabbed me by the legs and pull down. My legs were now on top of his chest and his face were flushed pink because of the blushing. After, fooling around for about an hour or two, The hockey game started and I got off of his chest and went straight inside the blanket. I cuddle myself next to him and laid my head on his chest and placed my hand gently on his chest as well. He was laid back and had one arm behind his head. Right at that moment, I looked up and caught those big gorgeous hazel eyes staring back at me. I then grabbed my phone and decided to tweet: You got to love them lazy days. 💕

---------Author's Note------
Here's a cute one for you guys. I just wanted to thank you guys for everything, everytime I see you have read, it puts a smile on my face 😊
Btw - stay tuned Jason's coming for a visit 😉
Vote
Comment - tell me what you thought