Hitting the Mall

Justin's POV:
In the Parking Lot...
We finally made it to the malls parking lot. I know the drive to my house to the mall is 1 hour and a half but i felt like i was in a silent drive through the desert since neither of us talked the whole way. When i tried to talk she told me to shhh for she didn't feel like speaking. After that I just stood quiet. Finding a parking space at this mall was impossible, it was like trying to find water in a Sahara Desert. Finding a parking space it this time especially will be a miracle. If only she wanted to talk it would be easier, but no this bitch wanna be silent.

Maddie's POV:
Finally, we got a parking space. It took a fucking decade. Once I put my hands of the handle of the car door, He decided to lock it. He started to tell me the rules. He told me ," Once we enter the mall, you can't escape or plan to escape or you know what will happen."

In the Mall...
Once he the door i got out and thank God we were near the mall entrance because i didn't feel like walking alot. Once we entered the mall; a bunch of cute ass guys started giving me complements. One guy even walked up to me and asked me for my phone number. At that moment Justin lost it he started cursing out this guy. Justin started yelling," WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ASKING MY GIRLFRIEND FOR?!!!!" "DID YOU JUST ASK MY GIRL FOR HER PHONE NUMBER?!!!" "LISTEN IF I SEE YOU NEAR MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN IM GONNA TAKE YOU FACE AND SMASH IT AGAINST THE FUCKING WALL!!!!"
Once I saw Justin do this I kinda felt bubbly inside but I really just said," GIRLFRIEND?!!!" "IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOU HAVE ME AS A FUCKING....!!!!" Right at the moment Justin took his huge hands and covered my mouth. Just when i realized the cute guy was gone.. I bit Justin's hands and he released his hands. At that moment he got pissed and he calmed the fuck down before he beat the living crap out of me.

A couple moments later, he asked me," What store you wanna go to first?"

I said,"Forever 21."

As we entered Forever 21 I found 50 things I instantly fell in love with. I found 20 dresses and 20 crops tops and 20 pairs of jeans and 10 pairs of shoes. As i was in the dressing room, I was trying on all the dresses in got and Justin was outside of the dressing room so, I needed to zip up my dress but I didn't know how but it was like Justin was observing me and noticed i need help , he walks up to me and started to zip my dress up. As he did this he went to my ear and whispered," You look beautiful babe." As he said this shivers went up my spine. After, I tried on everything , we went to the register and the price came out $2,500 dollars.
I told him," No, you cant pay for that, thats too much money, i can return somethings."

He said," No its ok this wont even make a dent in my bank account, I'm a billionare."

So, after we left Forever 21 we went to Lids bought a couple of yankee, knicks, heats, and giants lids. Now, when we finish and we left the store .

He told me," Now, Let's go get you something pretty!"

As we went to through all the stores I noticed that i was being dragged to a place I knew he was going to drag me but i didn't want to go to. He took me to Victoria Secret. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge fan of this store but when with a guy its not thee most comfortable place to be in. I started to run but Justin caught me trying to escape. He shook his head and i told him," I don't feel comfortable with you here with me in this store." He didn't care.

As we entered he grab a bunch of things and handed them to me he told me," Go try them on!"

I said," How many things did you grab?" While i made the line for the dressing room

He said," Only a few things."

As i observed what he handed me there were a bunch of thongs and lacy bras. I liked some but i didn't like all of them, but i had no choice but to wear them. As i was putting everything on and trying on everything. Justin, i don't know how, managed to get into the dressing room. I was wearing a lacy purple thong and matching bra when i noticed Justin snuck into my dressing room and i heard him say," DAMN!!"
I then turned around and covered myself and i was eye to eye with him. I broke off the glance with a blinked and moved to the other side of the dressing room. As Justin left the dressing room I was putting my clothes back on and meet him at the register and the final price came out to be $4,000 dollars, my eyes had popped out of my head and he stilled payed for it. As he was paying and we were existing the store he whispered in my ear," I cant wait to see you in those tonight." I looked at him and told him," In your freaking Dreams asshole." He got mad but calmed his self down.
As we made it to the car he pushed me in the car and asked me," WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HERE?!!"

I told him," I Don't know to serve you, to be your maid. I don't Know."

He started to scream," YOU ARE HERE TO BE MY SEX SLAVE!!!"

I was so shocked I didn't have anything to say but ," WHAT THE HELL!!?"

He repeated it," YOU ARE A SEX SLAVE, NOTHING ELSE!!!"

Once he started the car i was ready to run for my life and then he tried to make small talk again. Once we were near the house he asked me," Are you a virgin?"

I replied," Yes, I am, why?"

He said," So that ill know whether i should be gentle or not!"

"Who says Im gonna sleep with you?" I said

All he did was give me a angry glance and continued driving.