Movie Night

Maddie's POV:
We had finally arrived to the house and I was tired as hell. Once I entered I sat on the couch and started to watch Pretty Little Liars for a minute then I got bored so I turned on dancing with the stars. As i was watching TV, when I noticed Justin had entered the room and sat next to me and started watching it. He told me that he was too tired to fuck tonight , but that we were definitely fucking tomorrow. As he said this, a huge gulp went down my throat and to my stomach. I felt my heart beat fasters than a cheetah's. I was mega nervous. So, I decided to turn off the TV and go to the theater room to see if Justin would leave me alone but no he still wouldn't. Once i made it to the theater room, I asked Justin," Can we order some food I'm starving!?!!" He just nodded and smiled. I really don't why he smiled but whatever. When I'm hungry i don't give a fuck about anything. He asked me before he reached for the phone," What kind of food you want me to order ?"

"Chinese Food!" i said excitedly.

He sarcastically said ,"OK my little 5 year old!"

I immediately corrected him in a playful manner,"Im not 5 I'm 6."

We both laughed because he knew what i meant by that.
After, the Chinese food came I went immediately back to the theater room and rented the 1D: This Is Us Movie. My ultimate favorite movie. After, we finished eating and the movie started playing. I started flipping out by just watching the movie. Justin noticed I was a Directioner. He even smercked," So, I see you like One Direction."

I replied," I don't Like them... I love them!"

Justin just nodded and smiled. A couple moments later came the part that they showed Zayn singing, this made me cry a freaking river. As this was all happening Justin was just staring at me and giggling. I couldn't control my crying and it made it even worst when they zoomed out on all of them. This made me have a complete fangirl moment. This caused Justin's giggles to leave and his laughter to arrive.
Once the movie ended it was midnight so I asked Justin if we could watch The Conjuring. He said sure.

Justin's POV:
Once the movie started I was so happy cause I loved watching scary movies, but then I looked to my left. I found Madeline sleeping. She looks so cute ,while she asleep. The way her long dark brown hair covered her perfectly pink cheeks. And the the way she tighten her arms as if she was hugging something. So I did what I thought was right. I turned off the screen and turned to Madeline to admire her for only a couple seconds. Then, trying not to wake her up; I carried her bridal style to my bedroom. I placed her softly on my King sized bed and covered her up with a blanket and kissed her forehead.

I whispered," Goodnight my queen."

After words, I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Once I got out I had my towel around my waist and went to my underwear drawer. I pulled out a pair of Calvin Klein boxers. I removed my towel, revealing my package. Once, I put my boxers on I went to bed and fell asleep next to Madeline. I still can't believe she is real, she is just so freaking perfect.