Senior Year Begins

Maddie's POV:
It was going to be a new year no more SATs, no more ACTs my life and everything in it was in order. My senior year was going to be the best of any girls high school life. I had the best summer of my life and i could tell that this year is going to be amazing. The only thing I'm nervous is about is who is going to be my teachers. I was glad to know I have the same English teacher and U.S History teacher. I have had all these teachers , but the only class I'm not glad to be in is in my math class. Now, I HATE math naturally. Me and math never mixed,but i have no choose but to have no choice but to have the subject. Anyway, the major reason why i HATE that class so much is because of my teacher, Mr. Gomez. He such a Creep!!! He just stares at me with those squinty brown eyes of his and i it makes me feel like I'm being judged , but i have no choice but just SUCK IT UP. Other wise than that, this was going to be the BEST year out of all of high school.
After, I saw my friends and enjoying my day. I had finally had to face the end of the day which is Mr. Gomez class. OH GOD... As I was on my way to his class my best friend, Isabella and I were talking she was asking me about all the classes that I had and apparently I had two classes with her , but I never was able to see her because she sits in the back. She asked me ," Who do you have next period?"

I said," I have the creeper." She automatically knew who i was talking about.

"No way", she says "you have Mr. Gomez!?"

"Yeah, JUST MY LUCK, I got the math teacher who's a creeper." I said.

She told me ,"Ill pray for you."

After, that the bell rung and i noticed i was going to be late for Math. When I arrived to the class i noticed Mr. Gomez was not there. I started daydreaming about me jumping everywhere and screaming," YES, THE CREEPER ISNT HERE, THANK THE LORD!!!!" , but right at that moment when i noticed I was daydreaming and woke up i noticed he was right in front of me. Right at that moment, i knew that my math class was going to be a living HELL.

45 minutes later ...
Finally, the second bell had rung and I was free, free from that man, free from math. Right when i heard that bell i ran out of that room. No, I didn't run; I flew!!! I went to my locker got my stuff left with my 3 best friends and arrived home to my parents. Finally,"IM HOME." i screamed. After, that I just pray that i can handle having a class with that creep of a teacher. Then, i kissed my parents good night and went to sleep.