Early Love

Justin's Pov:
Next Morning
I just woken up from having the most amazing sex I have ever had. I looked down to my chest and there she was cuddling herself against me. Her long beautiful dark brown hair cupped her perfectly rose cheeks. Just feeling her warmth near me made me feel like I was the luckiest guy on the planet. Her beautiful gentle face was placed near my neck and her long hair is caressing my abs and then her fine curves went to caressing my body. I gently moved her leg which was over my pelvic and gently moved her arm which was lightly placed on top of my chest, covering my cross tattoo.
As I moved silently out of my bedroom, I grabbed my robe and a put on a pair of boxers. I closed the door, which made a sudden squeak. Thank God she couldn't hear it; I wouldn't want it to wake up my queen from her beauty sleep. I went downstairs and I went straight to the kitchen to start cooking on a breakfast.

Maddie's POV:
I woke up to the smell of a delicious breakfast cooking. I stood up in the bed and analyzed Justin's room for a mintue. I noticed everything was on the floor. My bra was on the floor along with Justin's trunks. My panties were hanging from the bed side and the blankets were everywhere. The room was basically trashed by sexnado. As I got out of bed I noticed I was still soar from last night. I thought it would have gone away by now but I was wrong. As I got out of bed, i walked toward Justin's shirts and grabbed one of Justin's maple leaf jersey. I then went toward the door and left the room. I ran downstairs to see justin cooking. As he was cooking I wrapped my arms around his waist and he said," Hey babe!"
I just stared him straight into those big hazel eyes of his and pecked his lips. He smiled and continued to cook. After he finished cooking, we sat down and ate. He then took me by the waist and twirled me in circle making me feel like a ONE LESS LONELY GIRL. A couple minutes after, I ran upstairs to Justin's room to take a shower. Once i was in there. I felt someone touch me gently on the shoulder. He asked me in a raspy sex voice,"Need some help with that?"
I just nodded. He gently started to stroke my skin and removed layers of my clothes

Once my clothes were laying on the floor, I told him," Its your turn now."

I gently trailed my hands through his abs and to his V-line and removed his boxers revealing his hard member which sprung up immediately. After, that Justin pick me up bridal style and carried me into the tub with him. He put me down and turned the shower on. As water poured down on his abs and hair, I couldn't resist but just kiss him. As he kissed me back passionately without thinking he squeezed my ass and I jumped and wrapped my legs around his pelvic. He then pushed me against the shower wall. Once, I was his, he left kisses from my lips to my neck. He started kissing my neck and pretty sure he left a Hickie. As he kissed my neck and whispered sexy things in my ear, he then went down towards my breast and made his way down to my pelvic. He left a mark on my pelvic and once he made it to my entrance he stuck two fingers in and pumped them in and out. "You like that don't you?" He said.

I said," hmmm... yeah!"

He then entered all four fingerers and pumped in and out. He then noticed I was getting wet and took his fingers and licked them clean off and even put them near my lip, making me taste my own juices. Then kissed him and kissed his neck as i was going down I left a mark on his abs and also another mark on his V-line. As i saw his hard member i stroked it up and down. Then i started to pick up the speed. I then put his whole hard member in my mouth, sucking on all his juices. I bobbed my head up and down and ended up gagging but then stopped. When he moaned he threw his head back is uhhhh. I then noticed he screamed,"IM ABOUT TO CUM!!"

I then swallowed his cum and then went up to peck his lips. Then in a heavy breathing he whispered in my ear," Wanna continue?" I just licked my lip and bit it. He immediately knew my response. So, he told me to bend down and i did as i was told. Right at that moment, he started to thrust his dick in and out of me. We were moaning and groaning like crazy, I think his neighbors could have heard us; of how loud we were being. He kept thrusting till we both yelled," Im about to cum!!" Justin's thrust then became sloppier and faster, once we rode each others orgasums out, at the last minute Justin popped his dick out of me and we both cummed all over the bathroom floor.

Justin then stated," BEST SHOWER SEX EVER!!"

We both, then continued to shower each other bodies. He shampooed my hair and I his. At that moment, i knew today was gonna be a good day for the both of us.