Road Trip

Justin's POV:
It's November 12, today and I have a little surprise for Madeline. So, last night before we went to sleep i saw here text her friend asking if I have taken her anywhere in the world yet. She had replied no. So her friend asked where she would like to visit first. She had replied to her friend she would like to go to Canada. I was shocked because my parents live in Canada we can go an visit them. I would love Maddie to meet my mom. She would love her. It was 12:00 I woke her up with the sound of pans banging on each other. She immediately woke up saying in a very annoyed voice,"What!!?"

"Get up were going somewhere!" I screamed. She had walked to the bathroom to start to get herself ready. While she started to brush her teeth and take a shower I began to pack all of my stuff. I basically ready when Maddie came out of the bathroom. She then saw I was packing and asked where are you taking me. I told her,"Its a suprise." Now, try to hurry up and pack your things. I started to pack some basic things in her luggage like toothpaste, toohthbrush, perfume, and deoderate. The rest she had to pack. She asked me for how many days we would be gone. I just told her we were gonna be gone for 3 day, not to long. She just nodded and then told me to get out. So I did as I was told and about 20 minutes later she opens the door and said she was ready. She had her luggage done and she had a pair of nice skinny jeans on and a white crop top. She looked so pretty in her outfit. When she finally, came out of the room looking as beautiful as a flower, she asked me ," Where are we going?"

"You really wanna know don't you?" I replied

"Yes, Im know!" She screamed

"Okay,Okay... Were going Canada!" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Wait, What, Canada..? Oh My God did you just say we are going to Canada?" She replied in shocked

"Yup" I replied rocking on my legs back and forth
She immediately ran to me and jumped hugged me. She started to say Thank you about a billion times and started to say this was the best thing that has ever happened and that she would never ever forget this moment in her life. She then wanted me to put her down so I did and she asked me," Wait, How did you know I always wanted to go to Canada?"

"Well, I saw that you were texting your friends and that you guys were talking about travel and you told them you love to go to Canada. So, I called my private jet and asked them when they could take us and this is how we are here." I explained to her.

She understood and looked at me and gave me another hug. This time it was a very sincere, Thank you so much for doing this, hugs. I just hugged back as if this was going to be the last hug I was ever going to get in my life.

A few Hours Later...

We finally Made it to Canada. I was so anxious to see my little sister, Jazzy and little brother, Jaxon. They both are the cutest little things I have ever seen. I will never forget the moment I held my baby sis for the first time. Once, we landed and I got out of the airport a rent car was ready for us. I drove Maddie all the way to my Grandparents House. I had boughten them a ranch, so they lived pretty well. When we got there my grandparents, welcomed us with open arms. They gave me a hug and then my grandfather told me," Aren't you going to introduce us to your, friend?"

"Actually, I was just going to." I replied.

"Pop's this is my girlfriend, Madeline."

Maddie's POV:
I was shocked. I didn't think Justin thought of me in such a high manner I mean, he is always mistreating me.
He then continued to introduce me to his grandparents.

"Madeline, this my grandfather and my grandmother." Justin said

"Its a pleasure to meet you." I said

Justin Grandfather had said," Justin, you never told me you had such a beautiful girlfriend and a polite girlfriend as well." Right when he was about to continue to talk Pattie (Justin's Mom) had appeared. Justin and Pattie gave each other the cutest mother son moment ever. He even gave her a kiss and everything. It was so sweet. Justin then introduced me to Pattie. She told me that I was even prettier than Justin had explained to her. This made me blush and wrap my arm around Justin. She then lead me into the house when I looked inside I saw a little girl run towards Justin. It was Jazzy, Justin's younger sister. She was so cute! Justin immediately grabbed her and said Hi my little princess how you doing ? This was one of the cutest moments I had ever experienced in my life. Then a little boy ran towards Justin, I guess it was Jaxon his younger brother. He gave him a big hug and kiss in the cheek. Justin then put him down along with Jazzy. Jazzy asked me if I knew how to play barbie. I responded by telling her that i was a pro. She then grabbed my arm and showed me to her barbie doll house. Justin was just staring at us play with the dolls, with his eyes looking sweet and shining with joy.

Jaxon then asked me if I knew how to play power ranger . I told him I play with power ranger all the time he grabbed a nerf blaster and started to shoot at me and then I grabbed and shoot at him back. At some point He remembered that Justin was there and decided to invite Justin into the game.Justin grabbed a nerf gun and began to blast little nerfs at Jaxon. Justin as a gift ad bought Jaxon, Jazzy, and himself a IO Hawk which are like these transporting automatic skateboards. He rode on it and so did Jaxon. They started to chase each other off with nerf blasters and IO Hawk's.I stopped playing took justin's phone and started to record them. Finally, Jaxon caught Justin surrendering and shoot him right in the nuts. He even shouted out," Ohhh Right in the Nuts"; when Jaxon had shot him. A couple, moments we all were tired out and decided to watch Lilo and Stitch with Jaxon and Jazzy. Once, I saw Jaxon had fell asleep on my lap and Jazzy fell asleep on Justin's lap. We took them to their bedroom and gave them a good night kiss. And, so that was our sign to go to bed as well. So we went to bed but then Justin wanted to discuss about something, but since the door was open he told me he couldn't.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
Hope you guys enjoyed this Chapter.. I write this book for you guys
Remember to

- VOTE

- COMMENT

-SUGGEST ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT TO READ NEXT

PS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE VIDEO :)