Family Fun

Justin's POV:
It was 11:00 am when I had woken up Maddie was still soundlessly asleep. I started to gently stroked her hair, while I had held my head up with my arm over the pillow. She started made a gentle yawn and started to blink to get her eye sight adjusted. Once she noticed what I was doing she looked at me and I whispered ,"Good Morning Princess." And gave her a peck on the lips.

"Good Morning, my prince." She replied

She then continued to gaze in my eyes making our eyes having full on attention on each other. I broke the glare by sitting up on the bed, she then crawled on the bed towards my back and wrapped her hands around my waist. She lightly placed butterfly kisses on my neck and down to my shoulders.

I felt as if I could do anything with her as if me and her were the only two on the planet.She made everything in my world seem like a fantasy. She is the Daisy to my Gatsby, she is the Tapanga to my Cory. She was my one true pair, she is and forever will be the center to my world.

Eventually, she let go of me and I was able to move. I went to the bathroom to started to take a shower and got out and told her that if she wanted to she could go and shower. I started to get ready, I put on my ripped jeans and stood shirtless because I couldn't find my fav t-shirt. When Maddie came out of the shower and had her towel wrapped around. I asked her if she had taken my fav t-shirt she said no. I thought she was lying because she was trying to hide her face from me. So I grabbed the edge of her towel and told her," Maddie, babe tell me or you get a little surprise."

"Justin, I don't have your shirt," she said smiling. I knew she was lying because she smiles when she lies. Once I knew thatQa she was lying I pulled her towel a bit. She then said," No, I don't have it" she continued lying, so I pulled her towel even more."Babe I suggest you tell me or you can kiss this towel good bye." She then gave me a smirk and said,"Ill never tell you were it is." So, I pulled her towel off completely, revealing her bare body. She immediately told me where it is, she had it in her luggage. So I grabbed it and put it on. Its the one, with the women is revealed and had two Mickey mouse gloves covering her. I wore it to one of my meet and greets. Once, Maddie got her matching black lacy underwear on and had her shorts. She immediately asked me if she could wear one of my shirt for today. I let her choose whichever one she wanted to wear. She choose the one army green shirt that I wore in my confident Music video. It looked nice on her but a bit big, so I told her and she took it and tucked it inside her skinny jeans. The shirt now had a nice tight fit on her. While we put our shoes, she asked me,"What did you want to discuss last night ?"

"Oh, yeah ...I almost forgot, I wanted to ask you if it's okay if my little sis can come with us back home?" I asked

"Of Course, your little sis is adorable and it would be nice to bond with her a bit more." replied Madeline

I was so happy that she accepted that I grabbed her and spun her around in a circle, giving her pecks on the lips and when I put her down I kissed her all over her face repeatedly.

Once I put her down i immediately ran to jazzy and told her she's coming to my house for a sleepover. She was so happy that she got off her bed and gave me a big hug and told me," I Love you Justin."

----- Sorry for the Short Chapter ----
I have been busy with studying for finals , but I hope you guys are ready cause we are getting closer to Jason showing up.

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-