Relaxation

Maddie's POV:
It was dinner time we were all at the table Justin next to me, and Jason next Jazzy. Justin look mad as fuck so after dinner was finished; I whispered in his ear ," Ill help you relax later." As I walked away I turned and winked at him. I already saw full on lust on his eyes. He seemed as if he had been relieved by just mentioning it.

Justin's POV:
I was excited for what was awaiting me upstairs, I need some way of relaxation and this might just do it. Maddie was in our bathroom getting ready and so i was getting comfortable ; i was preparing some scented candles. When all of a sudden Maddie walking the out the bathroom wearing a black lingerie that just made my mouth drop.

"You like?" she said shyly

"Oh, hell yeah I like!" I said, while i said this she started to giggle.

"You stunningly gorgeous!" I said to calm her from the giggles.

As she started to blush, I whispered in her ear ,"no one and I mean no one can replace you!"

She blushed even more and so I took my hand and caressed her cheek with the back of my hand , she was sweetly tugging her back next to my head. Then our eyes meet once our eyes meet without breaking the connection, I had spun her and slammed her against the bathroom door. She immediately reacted by licking and biting her lips a bit. That just full on gave me chills.

Maddie's POV:
I can feel him have chills and as I bit my lip he then went to my ear and whispered in a sexy rasp voice," Are you ready for me baby?"

I just nodded and then he whispered ," How ready are you?"

At that instant mintue, I slammed my lips on his making out and then I asked for entrance. He denied teasing but a little later into the make out he let me in. Once, he had accepted He grabbed my butt, making me jump onto his waist. He then carried us to his bed. As he sat down, I started to suck on his neck, leaving marks all over his neck. Once, I did that I started to unbutton his shirt revealing his undershirt. As I did this, he began to take the little pieces of lingerie off. He then moved to my neck finding my sweet spot sucking on my neck and chest leaving all kinds of marks. I then go for his belt removing it from his waist . He then flips me on the bed and keeps moving our lips in sync.

He then starts to move down my chest pecking my chest and later, pecking my stomach as he made it to my pantie line. He then starts to remove my panties with his teeth at the hem of them. Once they are completely off; I signal to him, tugging on his Tee to remove his shirt as he does so he starts to kiss me. He then moves to remove his pants and his boxers. Once, they are removed this long hard member sprung out.

Justin's POV:
She then moves up to my face kissing it. She then plays with my ear, and whispers in her sexy raspy voice," Are you ready daddy?"
Shivers go up my spine and as this had occurred I close my eyes and nod. She then flips us over and hops right on my hard member. She beings to ride me as she does this, I look her in the eyes; admiring her dark brown eyes.

About 20 mintues later ....

    After riding our organisms out.We were finally done with relaxing me. I then removed myself from the top of Maddie and rolled on to my side of the bed. I wrapped our naked bodies in a blanket and we cuddled for about 10 mintues. Till I heard Jason say," Well, you guys had some Fun didn't you?" He said chuckling. I then threw my pillow at him signaling him to get out. He did as I signaled. I then crawled out of bed and took a shower.

The Next Day ....
    It was 10:00 am I had woke up to the most beautiful girl. I couldn't resist but give Maddie a kiss on the head as she slept on my chest. As I softly kissed her head, she had looked up and open those cute light brown eyes of hers. She rubs her eyes and then says good morning. In the sweetest way you can imagine. After,, she says good morning she pecks my lips and I kiss her back. She then turns to the side to lay in bed for a while until, BANG!! We hear the door slam open and Jason saying," Wake up love birds we have a long day ahead."

I say," Yeah a minute well be right down."

Jason then leaves the room and leaves us alone. I then turn to my right and see Maddie getting ready to go to the bathroom to take a shower. As she got up I noticed she had put on some clothes she was wearing a cute Calvin Klein bra and matching thong. As she left, I screamed to her," Im making scooter manage your modeling career."

As she left she giggles and says ," Id like that."

Now, since she took our bathroom; letting her have her space. I made my way to the bathroom down the hall.

An hour later ...

We're all ready to go to dinner at Pier's when I realize Jason is wearing the same clothes as me. I found it weird but Jason is weird so, I just played along with it. We both were wearing fancy tuxes because in order to go to Pier's one must dress to impress. Me and Jason were ready to go but we were waiting for Maddie and Jazzy to come down. 3o minutes have passed and then I saw my two angels. Maddie was wearing a stunning fitting black dress and Jazzy was wearing a cute puffy dress, tan dress. I then opened the door for my lovely lady and my baby sis.We entered to the car and me and Jason both rode a ferrari. Now, only thing i didn't like was that for jazzy safety, I had to drive Jazzy and Jason had to drive Maddie. I pray to God that he doesn't get any ideas; during that car ride.

VOTE
COMMENT
SAY TUNE FOR NEXT CHAPTER