Chapter Nineteen

Nova's pov

"Well, what should we do?" Henry asked hoping for something where he could be close to his sister. Peter and Zelena looked at each other and quickly averted eye contact.

"If you two want to go somewhere private you can I don't mind, I know how it is," I said smiling at them

"Are you sure? I can stay if you need me to?" Peter Insisted sliding his hand into Zelena's and moving slightly closer

"Jesus christ she doesn't need you to be her emotional support animal" Snow sneered still glaring at Peter, after the incident where I tried to murder her she had hidden behind her husband.

"Honestly hon it's fine go have fun" I have to ignore her. If I don't I'm going to end up traumatizing my little brother "Snow I know how hard it is for you to see people that are not human be happy but please try to restrain yourself." I said in a deadly calm voice "Now there is a great adventure park I go past when on my run, we could go there? It's a lovely day outside" Herny's little face lit up with joy and he nodded.

"That sounds amazing! What do you think Henry?" Regina asked looking around the loft, it surprised her how much she liked the space as it wasn't her normal style.

"Yes please!" he replied bouncing a little in his place, "Can everyone come?"

"Of course, they can, we'll go out and spend some time together as a family. Kids, could you go grab anything you need. I'm gonna start making and packing a picnic, Henry, Regina would you like to help?"

"Actually is it okay if  I stay with dad?" Henry requested looking a tad sheepish. Neil looked over at him and smiled he may not have the opportunity to be Nova's dad but he could still be an amazing father to Henry.

"Yes of course that's okay, Regina you good to help?" I asked before giving Derek a quick peck on the cheek and moving toward the kitchen.

"Sure lead the way" Regina replied following me.

After the food was made and everyone had everything they needed we all got in our respective cars and drove to the park.

"Alright Derek could you set everything up?" he nodded and started unpacking the car "Thanks love,  I want to go on the climbing frame over there, Kids want to join me?" Henry and the others agree except for Theo who decided to help Derek with the picnic.

After Derek was almost finished setting everything up for the picnic Snow approached him.

"Start walking away right now Snow I don't want to cause a scene and ruin this day for Nova more than you have already but I will put you in your place before you even open your mouth." He said not looking up from what he was doing.

"I don't want to cause a scene either this day is very important to Emma she wants to get to know her daughter" She retorted scowling at him, and that made him lookup.

"Nova is not her daughter. Emma gave up the right to call her that when she gave her up. Nova has a mother, an amazing, caring, thoughtful woman. Now tell me what you want before I start shouting."

"I just want to talk to you okay? I want to know what I can do to make Nova like me, she may not be Emma's daughter but she's still my grandaughter"

"No. No. she isn't, you have known her an hour and so far you have insulted her relationship with me, insulted her best friend and treated her awfully. She's not going to see you as a member of her family until you stop being so fucking awful to her and the people she loves." And with that, he walked over to his family leaving Snow to think about the way she treats people.

A/N- Hello lovelies!! How have you all been? sorry for the late chapter I've had a very busy couple of months, I hope you like this chapter, Let me know what you want to see next, love you all!! <3