Chapter Eleven

After breakfast which everyone enjoyed the kids decided to go out and go shopping. Peter had to leave anyway as I had asked him to run some errands for me. As I was tidying I turned around to find Derek gazing at me. "You ok Hun?" I asked him walking towards him.

"Yeah just thinking" I wrap my arms around his waist and ask.

"What about?" He sighs and puts his head in my neck and mumbles.

"You're going to end up leaving. This place is going to do the same thing to you that it did to everyone else." I frowned and kissed his temple tightening my hold on him.

"Darling I have been living for a thousand years. Half of the first twenty-three years of my life was spent in the underworld. I have seen much worse than an out of control werewolf or an Anuk-Ite. I'm not going anywhere you are stuck with me." Eventually, he nods and hugs back holding me just as tight as I'm holding him.

"Jesus this is fucking adorable" Regina exclaimed most of the people in the room agreeing with her but snow staying stone-faced.

"How did you sleep last night?" I asked I had slept amazing because I had my mate and family with me.

"Good but I was a little uncomfy" Derek replied trying to snuggle farther into my neck.

"Well, the kids won't be back for ages let's just go to bed ok baby?" He nodded grabbed my hand and led the way to his room.

A/n hey sorry for the short chapter I know I haven't been updating much but I have been really busy thank you for all your support I love you all have a great day 😘