Chapter Twenty

Nova's P.O.V

After we all got back from the park and Peter and Zelena were back from their day out, we decided to get pizza and watch a movie. After everyone was assembled around the TV,  of course two of the kids started fighting over the remote (It was Liam and Theo).

"Enough! Stop it, you stupid children! You are almost grown stop acting like this, it is ridiculous!" David practically bellowed at them. 

Derek knew there was no point trying to stop me, there is no stopping me when it comes to people disrespecting my family, it's always been the same. When I was eleven I got into a fistfight with a boy in the village who had made fun of Henrik.

Things around the room started to shake, a couple of panes fell out of the window, and a picture frame fell off the shelves and shattered.  My hair moved behind my head and at the sides of my face casting an ominous shadow as it darkened to a jet black. My eyes began to darken as if the black liquid had been injected into the sides. 

Things started to calm a little as I clenched my fists and tried to control myself. 

I may not be biologically related to my father but growing up watching him rule, I learnt exactly how to control my anger, be calm, quiet and still incredibly terrifying.

In the deadly calm voice I had perfected over the years I spoke, "Get out" I said raising my hand and pointing towards the door.

"Nova no come on let's try to get along" Emma argued

"Shut up! I'd tell you to get out too but like it or not, you're Henry's mother and I don't want him feeling uncomfortable. Unless of course, you'd be happy being almost alone in a house with a group of dark entities?" I replied glaring at her.

"No Nova that isn't what this is about, David was just trying to help discipline the boys," Snow said trying to get me to stop being so angry.

"You be quiet as well! Do you think I don't see it? The glares you give my future husband when he's not looking?  The way you eye me when one of my family members mentions the fact that we aren't entirely human? How judgemental can you be Snow? The whole point of your fairytale was to not be superficial, not to be vain, not to judge everything by the way it looks, how can you pretend to be any better than us when in fact you are worse? You treat people awfully because of something they can't control. I'm done. Get out. Both of you. Leave. Now."

"Nova pleas-"

"Get out!"

"Novi?" Peter asked tentatively, very aware of the fact I could throw something heavy across the room at any second.

I turned slowly to look at him "Yes?" 

"They don't know their way around, and Beacon Hills isn't exactly the safest place in the world, do you want me to take them to a motel or something?" He asked with a smirk on his face, he may be keeping them safe but they will not enjoy being in a car with a slightly deranged werewolf.

"Yes please, thank you so much I'm not sure I can be near them for much longer," I stated turning my back to the disgruntled heroes and sitting next to Theo, who still looked like he was in shock from being screamed at in a place he associated with being safe.

"I would appreciate it if you would stop speaking about us as if we are not in the room" Snapped David sneering at me.

"And I would appreciate it if you would fuck off!" I shouted going to get up only for Theo to grab my arm and murmur

"Please stay here," his grip tightened slightly before he let go and I stayed seated.

"Right David we should go now, I can recognise when I'm not wanted somewhere." Snow said snarkily

"Can you? because you seem to have been oblivious all day." I snapped back. 

A/N part two will be up soon, Love you all!