Chapter Ten

Nova's P.O.V

I woke up surrounded with by my new found pack. My mate is wrapped around my waist his head on my chest, if I listen closely I can hear him purring. After pizza and movies we had all just fallen asleep where we sat.

"Oh my fucking god this is adorable"  I whispered as I slowly untangled myself from my pups and mate we had all ended up cuddling at some point so trying to get out of the group with out waking anyone proved to be impossible.

"Mom?" asked a very groggy Stiles.

"Sorry sweetie I'm going to make breakfast. Do you want to help?" 

"Oh she's such a good mom already!" Snow exclaimed.

"Yeah she learnt from hers." Hades said proudly.

"Thank you" Emma said

"I was talking about her mother my wife, not you the woman that gave her up so she would be put into the system that you grew up in and hated." Hades said raising his voice slightly.

"Ok you know the pack better than I do so what do you think would be best to make?" I asked looking in the cupboards and in the fridge. "Uhm probably pancakes and waffles" Stiles replied rubbing his eyes.

<<TIME SKIP>>

Derek's P.O.V

I woke up to find my Mate gone. I immediately started panicking. What if it was a dream. What if she had left. What if she had decided she didn't want me. What if-

"Are you alright baby? I could hear your heart rate through the wall." Oh thank god

"Yeah I'm fine, I just panicked a bit when you weren't here."

"Oh honey I would never leave you, especially not like that" Nova whispered as she lent over and kissed me.

"Now would you mind waking the pack? breakfast is ready.

A/N I know this is short and shit but I thought I would add a filler chapter.