- Chapter 11 -

★ ⤝—⤠ ★

Y/n's POV

Dr Emilia seemed to be going over a plan and before I could look for Kipo, Wolf stopped me saying that she didn't want Emilia knowing that Kipo left. So i had to save the urge to run off later.

"Have you guys seen Kipo recently? I thought she'd be joining our meeting?" I heard her say.

"Oh uh she's sleeping!" Benson quickly said, trying not to seem suspicious.

"It's a bit late for that but alright.."

Soon, the five of us made our own plan to rescue Kipo away from the others.

——————-

After figuring out where Kipo was located, we bombed the place with a nectar bomb. I heard Kipo in the distance and told the others to follow me. Once we reached her, I ran to hug her.

"You're okay!" I said while running to her.

She nodded, still shocked by the sudden explosion but also hugged me back.

"Woah where did you guys come from!? And what are you doing here??" Kipo asked sounding confused as if she wasn't kidnapped at all.

"Well we came to rescue you since you weren't back for a while." Wolf answered, sounding like it was obvious.

Benson and Wolf talked to Kipo about a plan and Kipo said, "I think i'm actually going to stay with Scarlemange for a bit, i'm uh trying to find out his weaknesses so that we can take him down."

As she said that, the others nodded at Kipo's statement while i thought it sounded like her lying. I've been her best friend for a while so i would know when she'd be lying. Whatever she was getting herself into, it better be good.

—————-

We headed back to the Hq and Emilia must've realized Kipo had left, angering her a little bit but she tried not showing it.

"It doesn't matter if Kipo's here or not my plan is going to work. We're leaving in the morning with or without Kipo. You guys have that nectar bomb i asked for, right?" She asked.

Dave handed her the bottle, which had actually been perfume. It was all part of our plan to foil Dr. Emilia's intents.

Benson and Wolf started out with their distracting act of handing out pancakes to everyone while Dave used the actual nectar bomb in the tunnel. I decided not intervene, since i was getting anxious with all the people around. I leaned against the metal walls and glanced back at the tunnel. Just as the plan went, the tunnel caved in as the bomb exploded trapping everyone.

I saw that Dr. Emilia wasn't one of the people trapped and panicked. I got off from leaning on the wall and went to look for my friends and saw that they were fighting Emilia. She seemed to overpower them and trapped them in some sort of cage? it seemed.

"No!" I yelled, rushing over to the scene.

"Now i'm definitely not letting you get away so easily." She said as i rushed in.

I grabbed a stick from off the ground which seemed to be a part of Wolf's broken weapon. I started swinging the stick in Emilia's direction but she dodged, causing me to fall forward and as a last resort, I threw the stick at the cage to see if it would break open. In conclusion, it did not break. I wish I could've used my mute powers but for some reason they didn't activate when i needed them to, instead I hit the floor pretty hard and blacked out.

3rd person POV

Benson, Dave and Wolf watched in horror as Emilia won yet again another fight, this time with their friend. It ended in Y/n passing out on the floor. Just then, Mandu came to the rescue and charged at Emilia. He grabbed the stinger piece from the broken weapon and stabbed Dr. Emilia with it and she hit the floor, just like Y/n. Mandu let the 3 out at they went to carry Y/n out. Time to find Kipo again, and stop Scarlemagne.

..................
681 words