Poetry (Pt.6)

-WARNING-
     -this chapter contains mentions of self harm
     -and the word rape

"I told you he was a bad idea, an absolute dickhead."

George buries himself deeper in his covers, Wilbur rubbing his back. "Have you told your mom?" Niki asks handing him another tissue, he shakes his head and takes it. "No, No don't want t-the family to be right. They'll r-rub it in my face. G-God I gave him e-everything." George turns into another fit of tears, trying to catch his breath. "Its gonna be okay, there will be someone else George." He gives another shake of his head feeling that overwhelming sickness wash over him again. He let Dream have what was special to him most, he let him see him in the most vulnerable light. All because he promised to take care of him and love him. He promised to be there in the morning and he promised he wouldn't do exactly what he did.

"H-He promised, he said he l-loved me" he says sobbing out as the pain re enters his chest. Wilbur looks down at Niki who hands George at least three more tissues. They both knew this was going to happen. Dream did this to every single girl, and unfortunately George was no different. George's phone starts ringing and he looks over seeing Dreams name, a whole new wave of tears forming. "Shut it off please Niki," Wilbur says and she reaches for it pressing end call. George sits up, "m-maybe he's gonna apologize." George's eyes fill with some hope and Wilbur hates to crush it. "George, I think you need to just lie down. You gotta let him go." The hope slips away and Wilbur feels his own heart ache, God this was horrible.

George gets up more, wiping at his eyes. "I gotta g-go outside, need air." Wilbur nods and George gets up grabbing his phone, Wilbur was smart enough to know why. He goes downstairs, going through the kitchen to the back porch. With tears streaming down his face he calls Dream back. Bringing it to his ear, a sob wracking through his body.

"George."

"You l-left me."

"George let me explain."

"I told you how imp-important this was and y-you left me! You left me in m-my own fucking bed! E-Everytime I look back at my bed I r-remember it!"

"George-"

"You told me yo-you loved me!"

Its silent on the other line for a few seconds and George let's out another sob, covering his mouth.

"I-"

"I l-loved you, God I l-loved you so much. Thought y-you could be d-"

"My dad told me to do it."

"What?"

"My dad called me an hour after it had happened. He said he found this girl in his work, a secretary, that was around my age and would be perfect for me. I reminded him we were together and he said that I'd have no future with you. He said I'd be the main provider and that you would drag me down. I told him that wasn't true and he said if I didn't come back home and leave you, he would give his company to his partner and not me. My future is at risk, and I just cant let it go."

"Y-you see no future with m-me?"

"I see no future without my father's position."

"Haven't you ever wondered, w-what in the fuck you w-want to do?!"

"Its not up for question."

"A-alright, I hope you'll be h-happy with your every day h-hookups and company."

"G-"

He hangs up, another spike of pain filling his chest. He throws his phone not caring what would happen to it. Dream didn't choose him.
------------