💫Question To Readers💫

Hello everybody!

Now the first thing is, 197k reads? I am not only about to cry but can't believe it. Your support means the world to me, and I love you all lots and lots. I may sound like a broken record but it is so true when I say, without you I wouldn't have motivation. I have in the past had stories where there is a lack of want and I've stopped writing because I didn't see the point. I would write for weeks on one chapter, and it would get 60 reads and that would be it. It would make me less motivated and happy about what I wrote.

With you all though I am over the moon! There is never a day I go without a notification from a comment or a vote and it warms my heart. It gives me the motivation I need to push out another chapter and I really appreciate it. The comments mean more to me than most things, and it makes me smile and laugh on a daily basis. Thank you guys so much!

Now to be less sappy, I want to write a book. Along with updating this I also want to make a solid story line. That's where you guys come in. I would like your ideas, and what you want to see from me.

What would you like this story to be?

Your opinions matter a lot and if you'd rather dm me I am totally good with that and would love the responses.

I know this is short but I just wanted to ask. Okay bye.

Love you all!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I'll leave you with a happy baby.