Doorstep 👑(Finale)

I hate to tag your name because it's hilarious but anxious-and-horny Thank you for the name suggestion! I love the name Ellie and always have.💜
Also heads up, this is 6 years later. Large time skip I know but honestly worth it.
-----------

Clay can you help Grace with her homework!? I need to make sure Ellie gets in the bath!" George rolls his eyes when he gets no response and picks Ellie up. "Clay If you aren't up and helping in the next 5 seconds then I'm deleting your Minecraft account!" George yells and Ellie grabs at the candy on the counter. "Okay wheres my beautiful daughter, so I don't get killed by mommy."

Grace laughs and George takes the candy out of Ellies hand, "she's working on Math." Dream nods sitting down next to Grace to see her papers, "okay I have this for Algebra and I'm trying to figure out the square root of 2348 divided by 75." Dream looks up at George and he smiles repositioning Ellie, "have fun Clay." George waves blowing a kiss and heading down the hallway to the bathroom.

Dream looks at Grace and has a slight plan, "Okay now Gracey I have a little plan. Now I need your help." Grace looks up at him and smiles, "yes daddy?" Dream looks around to make sure George isn't listening and smiles. "Okay so mommy is a big meany, so can you scream at mommy to help you with homework. Now all you have to say is 'mommy please help me with homework, because daddy doesn't know how to do it.' Can you do that?" Grace nods and crosses her arms, "I can but I want something out of it." Dreams jaw drops and Grace clears her throat, "I want 30 dollars."

Grace nods at the price and Dream sighs pulling out his wallet, "I'm being blackmailed by my own daughter." Grace giggles and takes the 20 and 10 happily, "thank you daddy. Mommy please help me with homework! Daddy doesn't know how to do it!!" Dream watches the door with hope and can hear George groan from the other room. "Clay can you give Ellie her bath while I help Grace with homework!" Dream smirks and Grace puts out a hand for a high five, Dream gives it to her and gets up. He goes down the hallway and George looks up at him from his spot on the floor.

"Clay what she's learning is not that difficult," George says getting up and Dream nods. "I'm not good at math." George rolls his eyes and gives Dream a kiss. "From the looks of it your not good at any of the subjects, cause every time I ask you to help her you can't. Its like- oh my god Your bribing her aren't you?" Dream shrugs and takes George's spot on the floor, "I don't know what you're talking about." George gasps and crosses his arms, "you are! Oh my God it makes sense! I was wondering where she was getting so much money, I was honestly a little worried. Your not getting out of this Clay, we are going to discuss this tonight."

"Most action I've got in the bedroom for months."

George glares and Dream laughs at his humour, "and it's the last action your getting for the rest of your life!" Dream shrugs and looks at Ellie as she's playing with her duck toys. "Not like I'll miss it," he says and George goes over and hits the back of his head. "I don't know why I married you, your so mean to me." Dream looks at him and grabs his hand, "because you love me and I make you happy." Dream smiles and George scoffs, taking his hand out of Dreams hold and walking to the door.

"I think it might have been the visa."
------

Dream flops down on the bed beyond exhausted, and snuggles into his pillow. "Clay, get up you need to put on pajamas." He shakes his head and George huffs and flips Dream over, "I can't believe you just flop over! Completely helpless, but all husbands are aren't they?" Dream yawns and George grabs a shirt from the drawer, unbuttoning the one Dream is wearing. "Unbuttoning my shirt for a reason?" George gives him a disgusted look and pulls him up by the arms. "Believe me that's the last thing on my mind."

Dream pouts and George lifts the shirt over his head, and puts the new one on him. He pushes him back down, and goes over to the closet to grab a pair of sweatpants. "I tell you how beautiful you are and I don't receive anything." George ignores him and Dream looks over smiling, "you need more jeans like that."

George turns around and throws the pants at him, "if all your gonna do is stare at my ass then you can surely get your head out of yours." George goes over to his closet and pulls out his own sweatpants and a hoodie that was Dreams. "I love you George," Dream says sweetly and George looks at him suspiciously. "What do you want Clay?" Dream gets up and smiles, "I really want to do the MCC Championship tomorrow. Please can I, I mean I did give up the whole YouTube thing to be a dad. Also Nick said this year was gonna be the best one yet!"

George nods reluctantly and slips on the hoodie he had grabbed, "What time does it start?" Dream smiles nervously and George takes off his shorts to put on the sweatpants. "Um well 7, in the morning." George goes wide eyed and Dream goes over to him grabbing his waist. "Ya know what, yes you can. You've been great with the kids and you are attentive. I love you goodnight," George says giving Dream a kiss on the cheek.

Dream sighs, of course George didn't approve. He thought he was in the clear, with how George was saying attentive. Then he added the I Love You, and knew he was done for. "Baby why did you add the I love you," Dream whines and George hides his smirk. "I don't know what your talking about Clay." Dream goes over to George and hugs his waist, "I'll help you get Grace and Ellie ready, and I can even drive them to school. I'll be dad of the year, let me be a child." Dream says giving his head a kiss. George smiles and turns around snuggling into Dream.

"Fine but if you fall in love with a pretty girl, then you at least have to pay 10,000dollars of child support." Dream smiles hugging George close, "of course 100%. That won't happen though as I already have a pretty little gamer." George hits his chest softly and lays his head on Dreams shoulder. "Do you remember our first dance?" Dream laughs with a smile and sways him and George gently. "You looked beautiful in that dress." George gives his cheek a kiss and sways along with Dream.

"I remember when I was in the middle of the isle the way you looked at me. We were so happy, we were in love." George lifts his head off Dreams shoulder and smiles. "I love you," George says and Dream cups George's cheeks "I love you too."

----------------------------💜---------------------
Hello everybody!

I'd like to thank you all for 16k reads! I have no idea how this Story got so popular, it's kinda scary. I actually thoroughly enjoy writing this story.

This chapter isn't very long because I didn't think it should be. This is very short and sweet, very nice👍. Also yes they adopted another little girl and oh my God cuuuuuute. Okay this is weird, I'm kinda sleepy.

Love you all Bye!!!!!💜💜💜💜