Just Homies 👑(Finale)

First I'd just like to say I love you George, and everything will be okay. Luca is in a better place now💜

"That's so stupid, he obviously likes her!" George looks up at Dream crossing his arms, "how in the world do you know that? He's been so mean to her, and Daniel is the perfect choice." Dream pauses the Netflix show and clears his throat, ready to prove his favorite characters innocence. "Now listen, from personal experience he would act exactly how I would." George puts the popcorn down intrigued on how Dream could possibly like Kale.

"Okay explain," George scrunches his nose and Dream smiles. "When I like someone I follow the 3 basic steps. Annoy them, this one always works. Do stupid things, like take their stuff and let them whine about it for a little, then give it back. Cute nicknames, like baby or pumpkin, or even turn their name into a cute nickname. Lastly, laugh a lot. Laughing is contagious, and girls that like you will laugh back and smile. See simple," Dream sits back and smiles happily.

George rolls his eyes and Dream throws a popcorn at his head, "stop." Dream laughs and throws another one, "why are you so annoying?" George reaches for the bowl and Dream lifts it out of reach, "come get it Georgie." George looks back towards the t.v. trying to focus but Dream just kept throwing popcorn at him. "That's it, why are you so annoying!" Dream stuffs a few pieces in his mouth and puts the bowl on the counter behind him.

George gets up beyond annoyed and leans over Dream to get it. "This is a nice view Georgie," Dream laughs and George scrunches his face in disgust. "That's disgusting," Dream looks up at George smile plastered on his face. What Dream thought was disgusting was his giant crush on George. He looked so perfectly good, and so genuinely sweet.

"George I love you," George rolls his eyes grabbing the popcorn and sitting back in his seat. "Okay," Dream shakes the nerves from his body and grabs one of George's hands. "George can I tell you something really important." George nods suspiciously and Dream takes a deep breath, ready for what he is about to say.

"Ya know how I was mentioning the way I flirt when I like someone? Well, I've noticed a few of those things with someone I know. I annoy them a lot and they tell me I'm annoying. I make their name into this cute little nickname, I absolutely adore. On top of that I always am a laughing mess around them just to get to hear more of them. I'm madly in love with them and I don't think they know it. I'm right in front of them," George looks down frown evident and tears appearing.

Dream had feelings for someone else, someone that wasn't George. George felt devastated and angry, Dream was leaving him all alone. "That's great Dream, I hope they say yes. It's late I need to go to bed, I'll give you the popcorn." George jerks his hand away from Dreams and gets up wiping his eyes. He walks away to his room and shuts the door close to crying.

He flops down on his bed tears rolling down his pink cheeks. How could Dream do this? Didn't he realise how much George loved him? No, because he's a blind speedrunning idiot. George grabs his pillow letting his tears stain it, and kicks his feet like a child. "It's not fair...." George lays on his back continuing to hug onto his pillow.

Dream sits in the livingroom stunned at what he just witnessed. He had confessed his love to his best friend, and that best friend thought it was someone else. Dream thought he was being obvious, flirting with George endlessly. Why didn't he notice, it was so blatant.

Dream gets up turning off the tv and making his way to George's bedroom. He knocks on the door gently and hears no movement on the other side. "Can I come in George?" Dream gets no response and decides it's a yes. He opens the door and George is sat up tears still falling. His porcelain skin tainted with red blotches of sadness.

George wipes his eyes and Dream comes over slowly and leans down to George's height. "You're the friend," Dream puts their foreheads together and George closes his eyes absolutely terrified and shocked. Dream smiles and leans in the rest of the way kissing George so softly.

George sits still not getting what was going on and Dream brings a hand to his face to rub at George's cheek. George breaths out happily and returns the kiss with small ones. Dream pushes him back on the bed making sure to cradle his back so his neck won't hurt. "Clay, w-what's going on?" Dream moves his hands to support himself and looks into George's chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you George. I love you more than the moon loves the stars, I love you more than children love candy, and I love you more than I love the color green. I had a few girlfriends in the past and they've never been like you. Someone who understands me to the core, and stays up at ungodly hours to just talk about life. You are everything I've ever wanted, and I love you so much."

George smiles and leans up to give Dream a kiss. "You're an idiot, a beautiful and sweet idiot!" Dream laughs, head falling onto George's shoulder. "Do you love me too? Are we more than just Minecraft boyfriends," George hugs onto Dream tightly.

"You're so annoying!"

------------------------💜---------------------

I hope this ended the way you wanted, I really liked it. Also rest in peace Luca you were a very loved kitty.

Have a good day everyone! Love you💜