I Wanna Be George 💎(Finale)

"Who in the hell pushes a little girl into a wrapping machine?"

Dream laughs at Sapnaps antics now hanging a silver bulb on the tree. "The Grinch has anger issues," he says and Sapnap rolls his eyes hanging up the star ornaments. "She's kinda annoying though so I get the hype of putting her in a packing machine." Dream laughs again, not being able to hang the bulb properly because of it. "I told you we could have watched elf," Dream says and Sapnap hits his shoulder smiling when he hears the microwave go off.

"I have expressed my hatred for the candy spaghetti eating man, if we want to watch a true classic we need to watch Christmas Vacation." He goes into the kitchen and Dream focuses on the tv. "I completely agree with that," he says and goes over to the bin to grab the tinsel. Sapnap on the other hand takes the two cocoas out of the microwave. He wipes the edges clean and adds a peppermint stick into each. Opening the candy cabinet and pulling out the new snowman marshmallows. He plops two into each, looking back at Dream who was lining the tree.

He smiles, heart warming over when he catches the blondes eyes. He looks at him, pretty green eyes and smile drawing Sapnap in like they always did. He tried to leave his feelings at the door months ago, but it didn't happen. Every moment spent together set his heart on fire, and every stare made him melt. He reminded himself daily of the fact that Dream had said they would never be anything, but it didn't matter. No matter how many times he told himself that they would never happen, his heart would never settle. His touch had to mean something, the smiles and cuddles had to mean something beyond 'friend'. Dream couldn't just be leading him on, he wasn't like that.

"Add Cinnamon to mine," he says and Sapnap shakes his head no way in hell was he having a repeat of last year. "No I'm not giving you cinnamon again." Dream pouts and goes to the kitchen, leaning against the door frame. "It was only once, it was an accident," he complains and Sapnap shakes his head. Dream whines again sneaking behind Sapnap over to the cinnamon. "Clay no," he pouts and Sapnap gives him a stern look. "One year I choked on the cinnamon, it was out to get me!" He grabs the marshmallow bag and throws one at Sapnap weakly, "oh yes the inanimate object was out to get you." Dream nods and throws another marshmallow at him, "you were scared of the vacuum! Haha!"

Sapnap rolls his eyes with a laugh, catching a marshmallow that Dream had launched his way. "That's different, the vacuum tried to eat my sock." Dream laughs and pops a marshmallow in his mouth, going over to the younger. He puts a few more marshmallows into his cup, leaning over Sapnap. Sapnap smiles and let's out a deep sigh fingers curling around his own cup. "Wait why does it smell like gingerbread in here?" Sapnap laughs lightly and extends an arm up for Dream. He leans forward sniffing Sapnaps wrist and nods his head, "how did you find holiday cologne?" Sapnap shrugs bringing his arm back down, "I just saw it randomly and low-key thought it would smell nice."

Dream smiles and grabs his cup, making his way back to the livingroom. He sits down on the couch picking up the remote, going to type in 'Christmas Vacation'. "It smells really nice," he says and Sapnap bites his bottom lip gently. His heart flutters for a moment, Dream liked his cologne. He feels all the sudden giddy, picking up his own hot chocolate taking a sip. "Oh by the way don't kill me, but everyone wants to have a Christmas party and I agreed to have it here." Sapnap goes into the living room, setting down his cup on the coffee table. "10 bucks Zak jumps on the tree," he says and Dream laughs seeing it happening. "100% gonna happen, he is uncontrollable when drunk."

He sits next to Dream after grabbing a cookie off the table, snuggling into the seat. "What are some Christmas alcohol ideas?" Dream asks pulling out his phone to write some down, wrapping an arm around Sapnaps shoulders. Sapnap lays his head on Dreams shoulder and grabs Dreams hand to play with his fingers. "Obviously eggnog, oh and there was this pack I saw in Wal-Mart called Christmas Cocktails. It included like all these different mixes, and I think that would be pretty bomb." Dream nods typing it down with his free hand, "we should also try making that Grinch drink that's going around." Sapnap nods eyes closing, sleepy after all of the decorating. "So we'll get all that on the next run?" He asks and Dream lays his phone down, leaning back more. "Yeah we'll get all that, and also a Christmas outfit for Patches. We also need to get Christmas outfits for Lilly, Mogwai, and Cash."