And They Were Roommates👑

-Dream had bought a house that contained 4 different rooms, he knew it was a stretch but Bad insisted, the 4 muffinteers were gonna be roommates.

💫People Included💫
-George
-Dream
-Sapnap
-BadBoyHalo
-------------------------💜-----------------------

Dream was baffled when Bad had the idea to buy a house, rather than an apartment. I mean yes, Dream was making a lot of money off YouTube but not enough to support a 4 bedroom house. He had told Bad that but of course Bad had an immediate plan. He told Dream that it would be so cool to have him, George, and Sapnap all in one house together. How beneficial it would be to all their careers and they wouldn't have to worry anymore about not having good connection.

So this is how Dream got roped into a 395,000 thousand dollar house. Was it expensive? Hell yes, but after Bad told George and Sapnap they said they'd pitch in on rent. Dream didn't have this type of money, so was relieved to have friends who actually helped. The house was huge, a giant living room, and a nice marble kitchen. Dream couldn't deny that, but to pay for it he'd have to get a job other than YouTube. Or work his butt of and put out a video everyday, which was impossible.

So he got a job at a planting center, making $12 an hour which was enough for him.

Now 2 weeks later, George is the last to get there. Immediately landing on the couch and falling asleep from jetlag, and Sapnap is running around the spacious house in excitement. He was only 19 and this was the first house he had ever lived in, besides his parents.

Now it came to the choosing of rooms and of course there were 2 small ones and 2 big ones. Classically like kids they did rock, paper, scissiors to see while Dream watched with a smile. George got a big one and so did Sapnap, while Bad and Dream got the smaller ones.

Dreams room was pretty simple, his red bed in the center, end table on either side, and a tv facing the bed. That was all besides the computer system set up in the corner with his gaming chair. It took up most of the room but Dream didn't mind especially cause he was probably never gonna be in there.

Bad was crazy, focusing on how many posters he was gonna put up. Most of them being gaming ones and a few Smurf quotes just to piss off Sapnap. He had chosen an interesting bedsheet one like skeppys but with more color. Like a stained glass type look, but with more vibrant blues and greens. Unlike Dreams, he had pushed his bed up against the wall and his gaming system was facing the bed. This was for comfy gaming purposes of course.

Sapnaps room was just like a kids, posters covering every inch of the walls and Minecraft stuff on his end table. A minecraft block and Minecraft stuffed pig laid next to it, along with a cow on his bed. A realistic ender dragon hung up over his monitors. There was a mirror next to closet and he had hung a few of his bandanas on it.

George was very different though, his was a little, softer. He had light purple bedsheets (that just looked like blue to him), lace covered the ends and he had a few white pillows thrown around. On his end table was his blue lava lamp, and a tissue box. He had a very fluffy white rug and an equally as fluffy white blanket. On his gaming desk was the flowers Dream had given him at the airport, and his black headphones. It was just what he wanted.

Sapnap was the first to see it, immediately calling George gay and throwing a pillow at him. George brushed it off throwing the pillow back at him and stomping off to Dreams room.

That explains the current situation, Dream raging over dying and George laughing over pushing Dream in. "Why do you do this to meeeee!" George smiles laying his head on Dreams shoulder pressing the keys to get Watergirl to move. "It's so weird seeing you in person, I honestly thought you weren't human." Dream wheezes out a laugh and George makes his character to the door. "Well you must be glad I'm real from the way you're cuddling me." George flicks him on the thigh and rolls his eyes, "shut up. I don't like you in the slightest."

"Liar." Dream smiles and George moves his hands over to Dreams side of the keyboard. "You suck, let me help." Dream continues smiling like a love struck idiot and George gets Dreams character to his door. "I wanna see your bedroom, it's not fair you've seen mine." George sits up ignoring Dream and going to the door, "come on loser." Dream gets up too following George happily.

They get to George's room and George flops down on the bed. Dream looks around immediately getting girly vibes. "Light purple, interesting." George gives a confused look and Dream nods his head getting why George didn't understand. "What color did you think it was?" George gets up and crosses his arms looking at the bed, "it's blue." Dream shakes his head and George pouts, "thats why Sapnap called me gay."

"You're bed sheets are only a tiny thing that make you gay George." George hits his arm and Dream wheezes, "you're so annoying!" "Your room is very pretty George," Dream goes over to his setup and smiles at the flowers. Something about that set something off in Dream.

The fact that George kept the flowers meant something to him, and even to put them in a vase. "Where did you get this?" "Bad gave me one that he had been keeping a hold of for stuff." Dream nods and turns around. "Why did you keep them, you can't even see their color." George crosses his arms and looks at Dream oddly. "Their from you, which means their special." George feels the heat rise to his cheeks and he looks down slightly.

Dream goes over to George grabbing his waist and pulling him in close. "What's going on?" Dream shushes him, putting a hand to his face and leaning forward a little. "If you want this, lean in the rest of the way." Dream says hand holding George sweetly.

"Hey guys me and Bad are gonna watch movies wanna join?"

The two seperate as fast as possible and Sapnap laughs like crazy. "Okay were you two making out!?" George hides his face behind his hands and Dream rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "We were just talking, but yes we will watch the movie." Sapnap walks away laughing his head off, and George looks at Dream before walking off closely behind Sapnap.

"I screwed up."

----------

The rest of the night was completely tension filled. George had insisted sitting by Sapnap and Dream scooted his way next to Bad. This silent tension went on until about half way through the movie, when George announced he was getting more popcorn. Every bone in Dreams body said to follow him and ask him what was going on, but he didn't. He didn't want to pressure George into anything he wasn't ready for.

So he sat quietly his leg moving a mile a minute, he couldn't believe he even did that. How did he think that was a good idea?

"Dream, I love you."

Dream looks at the kitchen entrance in shock, "what?" Sapnap pauses the movie, completely invested in this situation. "I love you, I really really do. Too much actually, why didn't you kiss me?" Bad stops himself from gasping and Sapnap starts chewing on the popcorn in his cup. Dreams face heats up realising this was all being spilled infront of two other people.

Dream gets up and goes over to George taking his hand, "maybe we should talk about this somewhere else." George pouts and drops every sensible thought in his head. He captures Dreams lips in his and wraps his arms around Dreams neck. Dream wraps his arms around his waist leaving one hand to grip his hip.

"Sapnap are you seeing what I'm seeing! Why are you not freaking out!?!"

"Because, this was bound to happen sooner or later."
------------------------💜-------------------------

Hello everyone!

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day. I cannot believe this story has already almost 200 reads.

I love you all💜