𝟏.✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
7:30ᴀᴍ ,ᴛʜᴜʀꜱᴅᴀʏ

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"
𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                              𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥                                       𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"                                      𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"Yana wake up!" I yelled shakin my sister tryin to wake her up for school.

"OMGSH noooo just let me sleep bruh" she said puttin the cover over her head.

"Girl wake the fuck up you missed school yesterday , you gotta go today they not finna be callin my phone sayin you missin to many days" I said pullin the cover off of her head.

"Ok gimme 5 minutes" she said and I rolled my eyes walkin out her room.

"She better be up after them 5 minutes" I mumbled to myself.

Yana is my little sister she 15 , we live together since our parents died in a car accident 5 years ago. Ever since that happened we been livin wit family members until last year when I turned 18 and got us a 2 bed room apartment and ever since then we been good.

I was about to get in the shower until my phone rung.
Bestieee<3💗🥸 would like to FaceTime .....

"Heyyyy" she screamed loudly in the phone .

"Girl why tf you screaming it's to early for all that" I said muggin the phone.

"Girl please" she said rollin her eyes and laughing.

"What's the move today a bitch be bored" she said.

"Chile honestly i dont know , im finna drop yana to school then go to Walmart cus she done ate up all the snacks" I said sittin the phone on my bed so I could get up and get my clothes out the closet.

"Ouuu girl come pick me up maybe I'll find me a new bae at Walmart" she said stickin her tongue out.

"Girl what happened to that boy ty you met the other day , I thought y'all was doin good" I said.

"Chile he not hubby material Imma just make him my lil eater" she said as I laughed

"Girl ok imma come get you when I drop off yana" i said .

"Ok let me know when you outside" she said.

"Ok" I said hangin up and getting my clothes and getting in the shower to do my hygiene and stuff.

[30mins later...]
I was out the shower now and I was going to see was yana ready to go.