𝟓𝟏✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
9:12am,Thursday

       𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"
𝟐𝟎 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                            𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥                                       𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"                                      𝟐𝟎 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"Bae move over Bruh" I heard tykel say while I was sleep.

"No I wanna be under you" i said movin closer.

"You makin me hot" he said.

"Youn want me under you" i said leftin my head up lookin at him.

"Nah not right now" he said.

"Oh really" i said gettin on top of him then kissin him on his lips.

"Mmcht bae" he said.

"Really" i asked again givin him another kiss.

"Youn like to listen do you" he said.

"You know I don't listen especially to you" i said givin him another kiss then gettin off him and out the bed with the sheet wrapped round me since I was still naked from what went down last night.

Ion even remember everything but I know for sure I had a time last night , the hotel room looked crazy.

"Oh my gosh my eyes hurt" i said walkin slow goin to close the curtains in the hotel cus the hangover was startin to hit me.

"Nobody told you get drunk like that and why you walkin like you broken" tykel said still layin in the bed laughin.

"Shut up you know why" i said goin to the bathroom to go take a shower and all that.

"Oh my gosh" i said lookin at how the bathroom had water from the bubble bath all over the floor, we did our big one for sure in that tub.

"Bae it's so much water on the floor" i said comin out the bathroom tellin him.

"That was Cus yo ass kept runnin" he said laughin.

"Bae come here Lemme show you this video" he said and I walked over by him and he pulled out his phone.

"What you tryna show me" i said lookin at his phone with him.

"Look" he said showin me a video of me sleep and him recording the room.

"OMGSH no you didn't" i said laughin.