𝟐𝟓✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
3:10pm,Wednesday

𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀
𝗔𝗸𝗮/"𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶"
𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

                              𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀                                    𝗔𝗸𝗮/"𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶"                                    𝟭𝟱 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

"You asked your mom" Yana said to me as we both walked out of cheer practice.

"Yea she said I can stay at your house but I gotta go get clothes from my house"i said.

"Ok so you want my sister to take you or your mom gon get you now and then bring you to my house" she said.

"Your sister can just take me cus it would be doing to much for my mom to pick me up and then drop me back off" i said.

"Okay girl well my sister takin a lil while so we gon just wait right here in front of the school" she said sitting down on the bench and I sat with her and got on my phone and she got on hers.

I was too hungry and then I saw yana pull some sour skittles out her bag.

"Ou gimme some" i said holdin out my hand.

"Here beggin hoe" i said giving her some.

"Not too much tho thank youuuu" i said sounding like the girl off tiktok and we both laughed.

"Oh shit" Yana said then looked at me then I looked up and saw Mari and tiara kissing.

"They so damn ugly" i said and she laughed.

"Really is I'm surprised they lasting" she said.

"Girl they probably cheating on each other and he so dirty with his ugly ass , if anything you made the relationship cute" i said.

"Nahhh for real Cus without me baby he is ugly" she said and we both laughed then they looked over at us laughing at them then tiara came and walked up to us.

"Um what's funny" tiara said.

"Ummmmmm you" I said and yana busted out laughin.

"I don't get the joke and yana I know you not laughin when you got your man took" she said.

"Girl shut the fuck up you could have his ole raggedy ass i dont care and i can laugh at what ever I wanna laugh at the fuck" Yana said.

"Girl you sound stupid he ain't want you in the first place that's why I got him now" she said.

"Girl your breath" i said holding my nose and yana laughed.

"I knew I smelled something" Yana said laughing looking at me.

"Ion know how he kiss you with that stink ass mouth" i said.

"I'll beat the fuck out of both of y'all hoes what's up" she said putting her set up.