𝟑𝟏✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
6:08pm,Saturday

𝗧𝘆𝗸𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹
𝗔𝗸𝗮/"𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮"
𝟮𝟬 𝘆𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

                               𝗧𝘆𝗸𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹                                    𝗔𝗸𝗮/"𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮"                                     𝟮𝟬 𝘆𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

"Bae what's wrong" bri said to me while you we was in the car, I was takin her to get some food.

"Nun" i said.

"Then why you look like that" she said.

"Like what" i said.

"Ion know like you stressed or worried about something" she said.

"Nah I'm good ain't nun wrong" i said lyin my ass off.

Deon ass said sum earlier bout london bein pregnant but ain't no way Bruh Cus london the type to let me know if some shit like that was goin on, if this shit true then all hell gon break loose.

"Okay" she said as I pulled into Panda Express.

"Imma go in and get the food I already ordered it" she said.

"You sure , I thought you said yo feet was hurtin"i said.

"Yea I'm ok , this baby always got me like this" she said.

"Alright" i said then she got out the car.

When she got out I was thinking bout rather i should call london or not but then I was just like fuck it Imma do it but when I called it I forgot I was blocked, I went on Instagram and tried to see if I was unblocked on there to but I was still blocked.

The shit gave me no choice but to have to pull up to her crib, I had to see if this shit was true.

"Okay let's go" bri said gettin in the car.

"Okay" i said and pulled off.

I drove bri to her crib to drop her off, yea we got a baby on the way but we don't live together.

"You not comin in" she said.

"Nah I gotta go handle some business, Imma come back later" i said.

"Okay bye" she said.

"Alright" i said then pulled off on my way to london house.

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"
𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                             𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥                                       𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"                                      𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝