𝟑𝟔✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
2:23p𝗺,Tuesday

                             𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
           𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"
             𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                             𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥                                    𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"                                    𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"She don't gotta like me, ion care"i said as I was layin in my bed while tykel was layin by me.

Ion know why he came to my house, I think he just tryna make up for what happened yesterday with his mama.

"Mmcht bruh she do like you it's just she a lil suspicion of things"he said.

"What the fuck is there to be suspicious about tykel , I was here before bri and everyone know I was nothing but loyal to you, so suspicious my ass she just don't like me"i said.

"Alright london" he said gettin up.

"Where you goin"i said.

"Smoke" he said.

I know he only mostly smoke when he stressed or a lot on his mind and lately I been noticing it.

"What's wrong witchu"i said.

"Nun"he said.

"Boy come back yes it is sum wrong" i said and he sat back on the bed.

"Yo ass don't even care, fuck I'm gon tell you for"he said.

"I do care if I'm askin what's the problem tykel duh" i said.

"This shit just gettin to be to much" he said.

"What you mean"i said.

"Havin two baby mamas, bri always trippin bout shi and me not being with her all the time , me and you always arguing bout lil shit, nobody understanding I still gotta handle shit dealin with the block to keep makin money , I been puttin so much time into y'all that shit been sloppy and Marcus and nem only can help so much" he said just lettin me know everything.

I lowkey felt bad but he put his self in this predicament, I guess it's all startin to hit his ass and he regretting shit he did.

"Do bri know that I'm pregnant with your baby" i asked.

"Yea I been told her when I found out" he said.

"Then she shouldn't be trippin like that when you over here that's weird , that's why ion like that hoe now she so fuckin weird ugly ass bitch ion even know why you fucked with her" i said.