𝟒𝟏✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
9:40p𝗺,Friday

𝐃𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬
                                    𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                              𝐃𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬                                    𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"You hungry" I asked yana as I drove her to my house.

"No" she said then went back to lookin out the window.

"When the last time you ate" i asked.

"At the gender reveal" she said.

"You need to eat" i said .

"Imma tell my mama make you something when we get to the house" i said but she ain't say nun back.

I know she probably don't got no appetite cus of all this shit that happened today but Imma try to make her eat still.

I pulled up to my house and I already know when I walk in my mama gone ask why we got blood on us, since we had to wear all white at the gender reveal the blood real visable and it's mostly on yana cus she was tryna hold the blood from comin outta Imani body.

We got out the car and walked up to the front door and I unlocked it and we walked in and I saw my mama in the kitchen already cookin sum.

"Hey ma" I said walkin in with yana behind me.

"Oh my gosh what the fuck happened" she said seein blood on our clothes.

"Imma tell you" i said.

"Go upstairs I got clothes for you in my draw you can take a shower" i said givin her a kiss.

"Okay, hi ms titi" she said wavin.

"Hey baby" she said lookin so confused as yana went upstairs.

"Deyon what the fuck happened, why she look so sad and like she was crying" she said.

"Her sister and best friend got shot" i said.

"Whattt is you serious" she said.

"Yea, they in the hospital in surgery we don't know if they gone make it out" i said.

"That poor baby , you made sure she okay and ain't the sister pregnant" she said.

"Yea they tryna save her and the baby and I asked her if she was hungry but she said she wasn't but I know she just don't got a appetite but can you make her some food" I said.