𝟐𝟑✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
2:50pm,Friday

                               𝗧𝘆𝗸𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹
                                    𝗔𝗸𝗮/"𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮"
                                     𝟮𝟬 𝘆𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

                               𝗧𝘆𝗸𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹                                    𝗔𝗸𝗮/"𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮"                                     𝟮𝟬 𝘆𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

2 weeks later....

"Killaaa moveee" bri said giggling while I was play fightin wit her.

"Nah you was talkin all that shit" I said.

"Ok ok bae I'm sorry" she said pushin me off her.

I ain't speak to london in 2 weeks , I dead ass miss my baby but I been doin me lately, I been fuckin with nieisha friend who stopped me in target that day askin bout her and I know I'm cheatin but the head good asf and I ain't fuck her or nun but ion really wanna be with her.

"Where you going" bri said as I got off her bed to put on my shirt and chains.

"I'm finna go handle some stuff" I said.

"Mmcht you always leavin me" she whined.

"Bruh I be back chill all that shit out" I said

"Ok give me a kiss" she said.

I kissed her cheek and walked out the room and out the house , ion kiss that hoe on her lips ion know what she be doin.

I was on my way to london crib I had a lot of explaining to do but hopefully she bare with me and let me explain.

                          𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                   𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"
𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

I was in my bed layin down, yana was at practice she started cheering not to long ago so I was just bored at home, me and killa ain't talk in 2 weeks ever since he ain't answer the phone and told me to hollon , I was callin his phone and stuff but...

I was in my bed layin down, yana was at practice she started cheering not to long ago so I was just bored at home, me and killa ain't talk in 2 weeks ever since he ain't answer the phone and told me to hollon , I was callin his phone and stuff but he never answered and eventually I gave up and said fuck him, I cryed for a little bit but I'm pretty much numb to the pain now I just don't understand what the fuck I did.