𝟒𝟓✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
2:53pm,Sunday

𝗧𝘆𝗸𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹
𝗔𝗸𝗮/"𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮"
𝟮𝟬 𝘆𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

                               𝗧𝘆𝗸𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹                                    𝗔𝗸𝗮/"𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮"                                     𝟮𝟬 𝘆𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

"Boy why you at my house" my momma said when she opened the door fa me.

"Mmcht ma you actin like anigga can't come here" i said goin in her livin room sittin on her couch.

"You never just pop up tho , what's wrong" she said sittin next to me.

I looked at her then rubbed my hands down my face, today was one of the worst and best days of anigga life , it's like I just can't win.

"Ma I fucked up" i said.

"Watch yo damn mouth" she said hittin my arm.

"My bad" i said.

"But tell me what happened" she said

"London woke up and I was hella happy, we went and seen the baby and all, then she found out sum stuff now she blamin me for everything , I just can't seem to win with her I just wanna love this girl but she just won't let me" I said.

"Boy you still puttin in effort to talk to someone who baby probably not even yours" she said.

"Ma that's my son, he look just like me ain't no denying that" i said.

"Let me see" she said then I took out my phone showin her a picture I took of him.

"Oh my god he does, I feel so bad for questioning her" she said holdin my phone lookin at the picture.

"Do y'all have a name for him yet" she asked.

"No we still thinkin bout it but ma I just want my family together Bruh" i said.

"Well the best advice I could give you is fight , no matter what just fight for it and explain to her that what ever happened was not your fault and that you love her" she said.

"London stuck up as hell tho, she don't talk no type of bull shit from me" i said.

"Sit her down and talk to her just you and her no one else, she'll come through eventually" she said.

"You right" i said just thinkin bout everything.

"Ok now boy is you hungry" she said gettin up.

"Nah I'm good" i said then I got on my phone and started texting london.

Me: can we talk about this shit?

London🫶🏽:ain't shit to talk about, I'm so sick of you constantly being the problem in my life

Me: fuck is you talkin bout?

Me: you keep blamin everything that happened on me and not even tryin to see this shit from my point