𝟒𝟔✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
10:45a𝗺,Monday

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
      𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"
     𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                             𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥                                    𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"                                    𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"So killa comin to get you" kierra asked me on the phone as I was gettin ready to leave the hospital.

"Yea chile" i said then he came in the room as I said that.

"Okay just call me when you make it home , love you" she said.

"Okay girl love you too" i said.

Kierra so traumatized from this shit, she won't even let me go long without being on the phone with her and everytime before we get off the phone she said she love me , I'm so grateful for my best.

"You ready" tykel said comin to hug me.

"Yea the doctors gave me my papers and all that already" i said.

"You tryna go see the baby before we go"he asked.

"Yea come on" i said and we walked out the room all the way to the nicu.

"Mommy gon miss you" i said kissin my baby cheek as he was sleep.

"Bruh we gotta find him a name"killa said.

"We is , i mean we have time" i said.

"The doctors gave me a camera watching thing to watch him when I'm home" i said.

"Oh that's good, where mines" he asked.

"Boy I don't know they only gave me one" i said.

"Damn that's fucked up" he said.

"Boy please , you wasn't gon watch him anyways" i said.

"Youn know that" he said.

"Stop lyin" i said.

"Nah for real I was gon be checking on him" he said.

"Hm ok" i said then we just chilled with the baby for a lil bit longer.

.............

"So you ready to talk" killa said as he sat on my bed.

He dropped me home but stayed a lil bit so we can talk but I went and took a shower and stuff first before anything and I just got out.

"I guess" i said sittin on my bed with him.

"Yo energy you just gave off when you said that ain't feel right, I'm tryna make this work London" he said.

"What the fuck is you sayin right now,you asked me a question and I answered, you already tuning shit into a argument" i said.

"Bruh im not turnin nothin into a argument I'm just letting you know how I just peeped the shit" he said.