𝟒𝟎✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
4:53pm,Friday

𝗧𝘆𝗸𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹
𝗔𝗸𝗮/"𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮"
𝟮𝟬 𝘆𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

                               𝗧𝘆𝗸𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹                                    𝗔𝗸𝗮/"𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮"                                     𝟮𝟬 𝘆𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱

"Sir... sir are you riding on the ambulance or not" the rescue people said speakin to me but I was blacked out.

"Yea" i said then jumping in the ambulance with london.

"I'll be there im finna drive" kierra said.

On the way to the hospital london kept goin in and out, this shit was hurting me to see her like this I love this girl so much I just wanted everything to work out.

"Come on london" i said holdin her hand as the people tried to save her and the baby.

We eventually got to the hospital and they was rushin her out the ambulance.

"Where y'all takin her" i asked followin behind.

"We need to get her in surgery now to get the baby out, if we don't her and the baby may die" the doctor said running.

"Stay in the waiting room sir" the nurse said as they took her in the back.

How can such a good day turn into a nightmare, this shit just wasn't sittin right with me.

"Where is she" kierra said walkin in with yana and mani mom.

"They took her in the back to do surgery" i said.

"How long is it gonna be" Yana said lookin at me with tears all down her face.

"I don't know" i said.

"They took mani in the back too, I just came out the ambulance with her" mani mom said.

"Kierra my heart" Yana said hugging kierra and crying.

"I know baby" kierra said crying also.

I just sat in the waitin room goin in and outta my thoughts, soon after deyon, varsity, Marcus, draco,and vari came walkin in.

"You good Bruh" Draco said clappin me up then sittin next to me.

"Yea" i said.

I looked over at Marcus seein he was just outta it, kendell ended up dyin on the scene I know he loved that girl.

"Can't believe this shit" i mumbled to myself then blackin back out, this shit just wasn't hittin me right.

                             𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                 𝐀𝐤𝐚 / "𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚"                                      
                                 𝟏𝟔 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝