𝟒𝟕✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
4:32pm,Wednesday

𝐃𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬
     𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                             𝐃𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬                                      𝟏𝟕 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

( 2 days later)

"You at the location" killa said on the phone while me and Marcus was in the car outside of where shay been layin her head at.

Today was the day to get everybody and me and Marcus job was to get shay.

"Yea we just pulled up" i said.

"Alright remember what I told y'all, I don't want her dead I want her alive , I really don't wanna have to kill y'all that shit gon piss me off" he said.

So sick of this Nigga sayin he gon kill us if we bring them dead, ain't nobody gon be dead he need to shut that shit up.

"Alright" i said then hung up.

"You ready" Marcus asked me.

"Yea" i said.

"Imma go up to the house knock on the door and talk to her , then you gon sneak up and put the pillow case on her head and throw her in the trunk" i said.

"Alright let's go" Marcus said clappin me up then we got out the car.

I walked up to the door and knocked on it and then shay came and opened the door.

"Uh hey um why you here, how you know I was here" shay said lookin crazy.

"Don't worry bout all that, I just came to let you know london wanna talk to you about everything that happened, she ok and just want a better understanding" i said.

"Wait for real" she said.

"Yea she asked if I could come pick you up Cus she really ain't know how to call you and ask you Cus she ain't think you was gon answer the phone and she wanna talk face to face" i said.

"Thank god ,  I so happy she wanna talk , I be back let me go get my stuff and we could go" she said turnin around about to go in back in the door.

"No need fa that" Marcus said then putting the pillow case on her head then instantly she started screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU DOIN" she yelled and we just carried her to the car and threw her in the trunk.

"I SHOULDVE KNEW" she said yellin then we shut the trunk and went in the front and was bout to drive off but first I had to let killa know we got her.

                                     Killa

Me: we good👍🏽

Killa:bet, you know where to go.