𝟏𝟐.✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
𝟭:10 p𝗺,Thursday

                               (2 weeks later)

                             𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"
𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                             𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥                                      𝐀𝐤𝐚/"𝐋𝐨𝐧"                                      𝟏𝟗 𝐲𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"Omsgh killa get off of me" i said tryna push killa big ass off of my body.

"Anigga tryna be under you" killa said.

"Ok but you suffocating me damn yo big octopus ass" I said muggin him.

"See I was gon get off you now imma keep layin here" he said.

"Tykel I'm not playin wit you movvveee" I said wining about to cry.

"What the fuck you finna cry for" he said putting his head up.

"Cus you hurtin my body damn" I said as a tear came down my face.

"Bruh you a big ass cry baby" he said laughin getting off of me.

"I don't care leave me alone" I said layin down in the bed getting on my phone turning the opposite way of him.

"Mama I'm sorrryyy" he said tryna kiss on me.

"Tykel move" I said pushin him off me.

"Alright be like that then" he said getting off me and goin to the end of The bed getting on the game.

See now he wanna get on this stupid ass game, he don't even care about me or how I feel I'm so sick of him.

I got out of the bed and was about to walk out the room till killa said something to me.

"Where you goin" he asked.

"Leave me alone play the game" I said.

"London yo chill out" he said as I walked out the room and Down stairs.

He didn't even come and follow me thats how I know all he care about is that stupid ass game.

I sat on the couch in the leavin room and called kierra.

FaceTiming Bestieee<3💗🥸.......

"Heyy gir- bitch why you cryin" kierra said when the phone connected.

"Cus killa don't care about me and he wanna just get on that stupid game and then he layed on me and it hurt my body" I said.