𝟑𝟒✨

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ,ɢᴀ
8:10a𝗺,Monday

                              𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                 𝐀𝐤𝐚 / "𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚"                                         
                                 𝟏𝟔 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

                              𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥                                 𝐀𝐤𝐚 / "𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚"                                                                           𝟏𝟔 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"Make me slap you in yo mouth deyon" i said as he was drivin the car .

"Bruh you don't even need this" he said pullin into Starbucks.

He mad Cus I'm forcing him to take me to Starbucks before he drop me to school, he keep sayin Imma be late.

"I do need it" i said.

"Mmcht what you gettin" he said pullin up to the drive thru.

"Get a birthday cake pop and a dragon fruit refresher" i said and then he told the lady then we drove up.

"Where yo money" he said lookin at me.

"I thought you was payin fa me" i said with a lil smirk on my face.

"Nigga I ain't payin fa yo ass , you got me in this line and youn got no money I'm bout to pull off"he said and I gasped.

"Bae what the fuck man just pay for it for me"i said.

"No yana I'm bout to leave" he said leavin out the line.

"Why would you do thattt" i said.

"You thought anigga was playin" he said laughin.

"Lil bitch everytime it come down to me havin to eat you always do this, you keep playin with my stomach" i said goin in pointin my finger in his face.

"Aye watch the bitch word yana I ain't playin witcho ass" he said.

"Boy shut the fuck up that's why I'm finna call to mama" i said goin on my phone goin to her contact.

"Mmcht bruh chill" he said.

"No I'm callin her" i said.

              Calling mother in law😘.......

"Hello" i said puttin the phone on speaker.

"Hey baby what's up" deon mom said.

"Ms titi deyon just pissed me off so bad" i said.