Chapter One: Selene

Hey guys I hope you enjoy reading my story as it's my first attempt at writing a story.

I apologise in advance for and spelling grammar mistakes I make as you don't get all the help and auto correct on iPhone as you would on a laptop.

Hope you like it as I really enjoyed writing it!

Please make sure to comment and like my story if you enjoyed reading!

Love you all guys!!!!

Please enjoy!!

................................................................

Waking up to the sounds of chirping birds and running water was a blessing.

Never knowing what the day would being made a shiver run up my spine even though I knew we could handle anything in our path.

When I woke up properly and decided lying in the bed awake made me feel lazy I slipped out of my bed and into the adjourning bathroom to have a shower and brush my teeth before getting dressed.

After deciding on a pair of black jeans, a black t-shirt covered with a baggy black jumper to make sure no curves of my body could be identified.

Its a long story, but for now all you need to know is that Selene and I am a girl, nearly 18 and am masquerading as a boy.

I had a twin brother called Theodore, but unfortunately Theo had a weak heart and passed away when we were born, and as any pack needs an Alpha to lead I was given the job by my parents to take his position and live like a boy as no one besides my parents the Beta and doctor knew about us.

I was to become the Alpha, which was no different than my brother becoming Alpha as we both had Alpha blood.

This meant that either of us could be Alpha.

However not every wolf agreed with a girl running the show and ordering them around, or from what I've seen and heard from how guys act at school that's what it seems like anyway.

After making sure I was okay to leave my room I took a deep breath and exhaled as I stalked out the room.

I made sure to emanate power and authority so that pack members knew where they stand and who it was coming near.

As I reached the kitchen I noticed my parents Jane and Dan at the table with my dad's current beta Jake, his wife Maddie and their son John who was in line to be my beta when I inherit the position of Alpha from my dad.

I knew that my life may be hard as i train everyday with my dad to keep in shape and encouragingly I had been named as the strongest under my dad as I had progressed to beating every person in the pack Before I turned 16.

As I reached 16 that's when my wolf instincts and inherited wolf traits kicked in and I became the best fighter in our pack even more than my father but only he knew I could beat him.

We decided keeping that fact quiet would be crucial as people would see him as weak, and that is one thing my dad is not.

After greeting everyone with a deep "morning" to conceal my high pitched female voice, I sat down to the food my mom had placed in the table and began to eat.

Before leaving the house I finished off my mug of coffee before running out the door to my Maserati and jumping in and reversing off the drive like the experienced driver that I am.