Chapter Eight: Feelings

Hey guys!

I thought I would treat you to another chapter considering it's Easter holidays at the moment.

I hope you guys are having a good time reading my story so far!

As I said it's my first time writing and I am glad to see that people have voted for my story!

Please feel free to vote and comment and I will reply ASAP!

The music video is by >Tori Kelly- Dear No One<

***********************************

[Selene's favourite song atm is >Dear No One< as she wants to be normal and live like any other girl except she has no one to love and give her a reason to change and be herself.]

After walking far enough that I could still hear them but felt comfortable, I felt a sense of loss.

I had never experienced this before, I had to fight the urges from my wolf to turn around and run to him.

For the first time in my life I felt like disobeying my parents and telling someone, him, I was a girl.

I mind linked my mom as it's the only thing I could think to do, as I had no idea what was happening.

Mom? Are you there?

After a few seconds she replied.

Yes honey what's the matter? You sound upset.

After taking a deep breath I explained my situation and she went quiet for a few moments before replying.

Oh! Honey do you remember what I used to tell you before bed? The stories?

I thought for a second as I knew exactly what she was referring to and it made me hold my breath for the longest time before realising I needed to reply.

Yes, why? What has that got to do with anything?

She thought for a second before replying to me.

I think he may be your mate Selene.

I knew when my mom used my real name that it was the truth or something she was sure of herself.

What am I supposed to do now? If dad knew what would he do? He wants me to be his son, and this may be the very thing that prevents me being the male Alpha dad wants me to be.

After a few more seconds my mom replied.

You were never a male Alpha sweetie, you are and have always been a girl, and such a pretty one at that. Its a shame that you had to hide that truth away from the world for your fathers selfish wish.

I will tell your father and ask him what to do.

After hearing the last sentence I instantly screamed.

No!

My mom must have jumped from my sudden outburst as she gasped before replying.

Why not Selene? What's wrong?

I held back the wave of emotion erupting with me.

What if dad will hate me for disappointing him? Besides it could just be my senses going out of whack, let's wait till my birthday on Saturday and then we'll know for definite what it is as I'll find my mate when I turn 18.

She was mulling my proposition over in her head before she answered.

Okay, just because I don't want to upset you before your birthday.

And if its true what a good birthday you will have. Is he good looking this...

I knew she was hinting for details.

Blake, and yes he is mom, beyond belief.

I cant believe I just said that, I never talk about guys that way? Mom I'm tired and obviously confused I'll talk tomorrow morning when I'm relieved. Good night, and love you.

She instantly replied.

I love you too my beautiful Selene.

............................................................

When I woke up I recalled yesterday's events unwillingly.

My mind was, at the moment, my worst enemy.

I got out of bed and stretched, I felt grimy as I slept in my clothes I was wearing yesterday as I wasn't provided with a fresh set and there's no way I was stripping with men I don't know around me.

I grabbed my usual beanie, walked over to the mirror plaiting my long brown wavy hair, and pinning it up with clips before slipping my beanie over the top.

I repeated this every day, so as not to give away my sexuality even more than having a pretty girly face.

When I finished checking myself over in the mirror and sliding into my trainers, I jogged down the stairs for my early morning jog.

While I was out beginning my warm up before returning home for morning training I was to check the borders at the same time.

I left quietly as it was only 4 in the morning, on my usual daily schedule I ran out and to the borders direction and along the edge surveying my surroundings.

It was still quite dark as it was early hours if the morning, and the person I least expected to see was standing by the border looking up to the sky then into the woods repeating the cycle.

I slowed as I came close to him making sure to take a deep breath and speak in a deep voice when grabbing his attention.

What you looking at, is there something there?

His gaze immediately switched to me and he was quietly standing there still as I slowly got closer to him, but mot close enough to touch so I could see what he was looking at.

I could see a path made through the forest from burning the trees and surrounding plants.

I immediately knew that this is where the attackers came through carrying torches of fire.

I didn't look at him as I knew he was looking at me and after what my mom had informed me I didn't have the confidence to look him in the eyes.

I turned away looking at the floor before I spoke making sure not to meet his alluring gaze which currently was stirring up butterflies in my stomach.

I'm done with my warm up and we need to get ready to be relieved of our station in a few minutes as the replacements are due to arrive at 5 which is in 5 minutes.

He didn't look away but looked confused and puzzled for some reason.

I could only guess he had come to the same conclusion as me and my mom but was confused as I am apparently a guy.

I'm pretty sure the moon goddess didn't create gay mates as they wouldn't be able to procreate, as that's what she intends mates to do, and a way of securing that this happens is by making the females go into heat after she turns 18 and has met her mate.

For some reason, as I walked away for a drink as I had sweat profusely from my jog and thought about Blake possibly being my mate.

The thought sent the butterflies in my stomach buzzing with anticipation and something else I couldn't make out. Was it love? as I thought about going into heat when I found my mate and thought about having sex with Blake if he was my mate.

I felt all hot and steamy, this had never happened to me before, whether it was because I already was sweaty and warm from exercising I don't know.

But I know one thing for sure, if Blake is my mate, I am in trouble as I didn't know how much longer I could hold out on my urges, my bodies needs as it clearly wants him and so do I.