Chapter Seven: Helping Hand

Hi guys!

I am glad you seem to like my story and have voted xx

If you have read and enjoy my story please feel free to vote r leave a comment good or bad as I would like to know what you all think of my story so far!

Hope you enjoy this next part xx

***********************************

When I had nearly finished I mind linked my pack members to start finishing up as it was getting dark and to pack the things into the main house we had finished rebuilding.

I took my time slowing down my speed so I didn't injure myself or anyone from losing footing and then losing my temper from embarrassment.

I looked around to see just what we had finished during the day, pleasantly surprised with just how much we had done.

I mind linked my dad asking if he wanted anyone to stay behind to guard and he asked me to stay behind with their leader. He would be sending someone with things for us to eat and he would send replacements in the early morning to relieve us so I could go to school.

I told the men that anyone who wasn't needed could go to my pack guided by my men.

The only one who needed to stay behind was their Alpha who was here.

After the men had left I looked around to see who their Alpha was as he was told to stay behind with me.

I had a gut feeling of who it would be before I turned around to see who was left.

As soon as our eyes met that tingling sensation began to spread through my body and my stomach began to feel unsettled.

I knew that I need to look away, and that's exactly what I did making sure to keep my poker face on.

My father made sure that I had this perfected before real life interaction was allowed.

I looked at his feet and relayed my father's message.

My father has instructed us to stay behind for the night to make sure the place is safe and secure as we don't want our hard work to be for nothing if they attack when no one's around, and that he will send men with some provisions for the night and send men in the morning on a schedule to work on rebuilding while me and the packs teens go to school.

It made me think that maybe what they were after wasn't the pack, yet. If they wanted to kill in their attack they would have as they had the chance, however other than a few burnt from the fires and injuries in the struggle against the foes, they didn't.

It's as if they were sending them a warning or a threat.

Things weren't making sense at the moment, I made a mental note to talk to my father about it afterwards.

--------------------------------------------

After an awkward 30 minutes of me and this man sitting in silence in the rebuilt house that I first met him on a sofa playing on my phone while we waited for food to arrive when I heard an engine roar and got up to see who was here.

As I walked out I saw John and his father Jake and I could smell the food from a mile away.

I walked up to John and Jake and gave them both a manly handshake/ hug and tapped them both on the back.

I immediately took the bag from Jake's grip and sat on a patch of grass using the forks attached by tape, I opened the container and began to eat my food.

When tall dark and mysterious walked over and introduced himself to Jake and John I looked up pushing his food towards his feet and away from me!

"Hi, I'm Blake Alpha of the Grass land pack."

I stopped eating and immediately began a slow progression of looking up so I could sneakily check him out.

[What? I'm a girl sue me!]

I looked at his face as he shook Jake's and Johns hands.

He snuck a look at me and grinned.

It took me by surprise, seeing those pearly whites and tanned skin that made his teeth that much more white, so keeping my poker face was becoming difficult as I was mentally drooling. So I did the only thing that came to mind.

"Do you want your food, or shall I eat it for you?" I asked Blake with a sly smirk on my face.

John immediately told Blake to eat before I take the chance and eat it for him as Jake knew I wasn't joking, I ate a lot as any growing boy does.

[I know I'm not a boy but it must be the testosterone in the air or something], probably the amount of exercise I have to do from my dad's daily training routine.

I carried on eating as the others took a seat and carried on with their conversations as we ate.

When I finished eating I stood up and stretched before walking away. I felt a gaze on my retreating form who I could tell from the tingling sensation on my back was Blake.

His scent was intoxicating, I really needed to leave for fresh air before anything got weird from my awkwardness and staring.

I am used to guys as I was brought up around them and taught how to be one.

But for some reason my facade shattered when I was near him, it took a lot of will power to keep my mind, eyes and senses away from him.

***********************************

Aww how cute!

I loved writing this chapter as I had to find a way to introduce her feelings.

Anyway after long deliberation I came up with this!

I know it's a rubbish cliff hanger but bare with me and I will update ASAP!

Please feel free to vote and comment as I live to hear what you all think of my story!