Chapter Five: Tragedy

This chapter was hard to write, I wanted to make my story original and create a new feel to this genre of story.

The scene was hard to picture and I hope the description is okay!

I love writing and hope you guys like it too!

Please feel free to like if you enjoyed reading and leave comments.

I will answer comments ASAP!! Xx

I will try to update regularly, depends on my college work!

Hope you enjoy.....

*************************************

What's my dad going to do?

He sat at his desk mulling over his options.

I knew that this had no downside as it meant we had more manpower and they would be in debt to us after we helped them.

My dad appreciated my opinion as he turned to glance at me and I smiled giving him the nod in agreement and he turned to the man and accepted their plea for help.

Sharing our land is going to go in two ways, either things get heated between the packs and fights break out or things become fun and people start to become friendly instead of hostile as they appreciate their Alphas agreement.

After they shook their hands to close the deal. My dad turned to me and commanded me to 'gather some pack volunteers who would help in rebuilding their packs home'.

I nodded and mind linked the pack asking for volunteers and told them to meet me by the forest clearing.

My packs volunteers immediately rushed towards me nodding in politeness and then they waited for my orders.

I mind linked my dad that we were leaving and then I stood firm ready to give orders.

We are heading over to the grass lands to help rebuild their land as they were recently under attack and their houses have been burnt to the ground.

They nodded to me as I stopped to check everyone was listening before I ordered them to follow me.

They immediately shifted into their wolves, I however couldn't shift as it would give away that I was a female. However even though I didn't shift I was fast enough to keep in pace ahead of them as my physical skills were beyond that of any normal wolf.

They knew of my power and skills which is why I was highly respected and trusted among my pack.

I wonder what would happen if my pack found out I was a girl, would they abandon me and lose trust in me for being female.

Would they lose faith in my ability to lead and be an Alpha. I haven't even told my future beta as only my dad his father and my mom plus the doctor knew the truth.

I hated lying as it meant I could truly be who I was. I hated the fact that I might be thought of differently for being a girl even though I've done plenty enough to prove my worth and loyalty as their future Alpha.

But for some reason my father was completely against of revealing the truth about me and my deceased brother, but swayed the idea since I was born.

I had asked my mom on a few occasions; after hearing her stories about mates; what would happen if I found my mate as they would know I was a girl and then people would know about me.

But all she said was that we would have to deal with the situation if it ever arises in the future.

I so longed to find my mate as I loved to hear my mom tell me about how she met my dad and what it felt like when they first touched after she turned 18.

She told me that is the age when your wolf is full grown, where you are able to identify your mate.

My mother also informed me that mates that were older and were already 18 were able to sense their mate but the other half wouldn't be able to identify then as their mate until they turned 18.

I also love to read romance novels and always prayed for the day I would find my mate and finally become complete as your mate is the missing half of you that was created by the moon goddess herself, someone made just for you.

After my second time of multitasking as I had thought about all these things and managed to navigate subconsciously to the grass land at the same time.

I commanded my men to halt through the mind link as I stepped forward to survey the mess of a pack land where everything was destroyed and I wanted to move with caution as to not frighten anyone.

I found some families sifting through the rubble and wreckage for possessions, bodies and anything they could save.

I was asked to tell any pack members about the situation and asked some of the men to escort the women and children back to my pack.

I mind linked my pack to walk carefully and provide any assistance wanted or needed.

I asked a select few stronger wolves that came to escort the women and children encase of a rundown with any rogues on the way.

The women were fighters too, which I respected and why I only placed a few men with them more for guidance to out pack land by the waterfalls whilst I found the person in charge to ask what needed to be done so I could assign my men accordingly.

After I stopped in the middle to the crowd of the pack member I announced the move of children and anyone who wasn't needed to help rebuild to follow my men to our pack and to their elder leader who was named Dale.

I proceeded to walk into the remainders of the pack house where it was clear the was the Alphas and the few rooms that provided and open space shelter where a few men were crowded around a table talking and most likely planning.

As I entered the room all eyes were on me and before anyone had the chance to talk or set their gaze on me I voiced out my reason for being here and what I had just order for the women and children to do.

All the men nodded and proceeded to watch me closely as I stalked into the room and stood next to a well built man who looked like he might be the pack trainer who was in charge of training the wolves to fight.

As I stood still I asked what me and my men could do using my most masculine voice and remained still with my arms folded in front of my chest as my men stood in the garden to the right of me where the missing wall should be watching closely awaiting orders.

Suddenly my stomach started to feel weird and tingles began to spread through my back like a cold shiver as I felt the presence of someone walk into the room through the door I had just walked through.

I dared a look at him as my eyes widened for a split second as I gained my composure and looked at the man and nodded in acknowledgement to his presence.

He stood still for a few seconds with a stunned expression then he walked slowly keeping his eyes glued on me around the table so he was standing on the opposite side of the table as I looked to the other faces before I introduced myself.

I am Theo from the waterfall pack I was asked to escort the women and children back and also provide assistance to help in any way possible as your pack is currently going to be stationed on my pack land for the time being whilst building and repairs occur.

I informed them that their leader Dale had come to the Alpha asking for assistance until things were fixed.

They all looked at me listening until I finished talking and the men nodded in agreement with what I had informed them of and began to get back to their plan, informing me of what needed to be done and what they wanted me and my men to do.