Chapter Twelve: What's The Plan?

Hey guys

I apologise for the late update, but I had my Sixth Form Leavers yesterday so I spent all my spare time getting ready before hand!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

***********************************

When I had followed my dad out of the training room and into his office he stopped at his desk while I closed the door behind me.

When I turned to face him his facial expression was blank and expectant.

I waited for him to speak, but he didn't.

I took a deep breath and letting out a sigh before speaking to him.

"I have a problem."

I began to speak and my father nodded as I continued taking in all that I was saying.

"Yesterday after I arrived at Grass land I met Blake as he was introduced to me as their Alpha.

When our eyes met..." I felt really embarrassed telling my dad this.

I took a deep breath and carried on. "I..I felt a pull, a connection to him that's made me believe that he could be my mate."

I paused to see if he had anything to say, but from his look I knew he was hinting for me to carry on.

"I find myself being drawn to him. Honestly... I'm scared, what if he finds out? if I am his mate, what if he realises or finds out that I'm a girl and decides to tell people?" I took a deep breath before continuing.

"If he is my mate I can't guarantee I can keep lying to him, to everyone!

With him we will have a male Alpha. Wouldn't it be easier to announce the truth with a truce and a joining of packs so there will be a stronger pack unified as one?

This also means we can expand our pack lands to theirs spanning a wider area and meaning that we can help protect them from any further rogue attacks." I paused when I finished my thoughts spinning wildly through my head before remembering that I turn 18 tomorrow.

"I will find out the truth tomorrow, but what will I do? Shall I come out as a girl now that people know of my strength and capability as they are less likely to comment as they know I could pummel them if it comes to a riot, or are you going to make me pretend to be Theo for the rest of my life?"

I paused for a breath again as I heard my dad sigh and take a breath also before he could talk though I spoke.

"I can't truly rule and have the trust of the pack if I'm not truthful with them dad! And I can't truly be a leader without my mate and neither can he. You know better than anyone that finding your mate is what makes you strong, and we both need that!"

I stopped and waited for his reply watching his gaze drift to the floor in thought. I stood in front of his desk feeling nervous as I had just been blatant and cocky as well as demanding with my father, this is something I had never done before.

Things are starting to change within me, my wolf is becoming more confident and outspoken even with my dad the Alpha as well as my power growing.

He knows what we say is true though!

Tara, she always knows what to say, I have such a strong and trustworthy wolf.

I like the new me, to be an Alpha/ Luna with strength and power, lots of it!

I couldn't stop the questions from overwhelming my mind monetarily though:

What would Blake think?