Chapter Nine: Mothers Opinion

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late update!

I went away for a break from A Levels and there happened to be no connection to the internet hence the late update!

I know you probably hate me now but I hope you enjoy the new chapter update!

***********************************

After getting a drink from the now rebuilt kitchen, I walked outside and decided to start doing some work until the people came to relieve me.

I managed to finish two houses, the hospital unit and mansion, probably one of their pack houses using my speed and strength in less than 30 minutes, I carried on to do the next pack house when I felt someone watching me.

I turned around to look at the progress made so far, not thinking I lost my footing going at the speed I was and did a somersault onto the ground gracefully on all fours.

I turned to look at a group of my men and some of the grass land packs staring at me.

I stood up with my masculine poker face I had perfected over the years and nodded to my men in greeting.

I looked to the others who nodded in greetings to me before I spoke.

I have just completed two houses, the pack hospital unit. A pack house and nearly finished this one while I was waiting for you for half an hour, be careful when doing the finishing touches putting on the roof tiles as you can slip and fall getting hurt.

I will find Blake and take our leave, I will return later tonight to help finish off anything that's left to do so we can start moving families back into the grass lands to occupy and keep guarded.

I looked at the men waiting for their nods of agreement before turning to leave them to get to work.

I found Blake asleep still, so as I stood by the entrance of what looked like his bedroom, I shook away my girly thought like he looks so hot with his messy bed hair which makes him even sexier, and he doesn't sleep in a shirt so you can see his perfectly sculpted muscular body down to his happy trail where I'd like to travel down...

No!

I cursed myself for thinking like that, before I walked into his room where his scent hit my nose like a brick wall and the butterflies started again in the pit of my stomach.

Pushing away the dirty thoughts I pushed through his alluring scent of honey and peaches.

I reached forward to shake his shoulder just as I reached out to shake his sleeping form, he began to shuffle and move which made me stop in my tracks.

I decided to just call him, as I retraced my steps outside his bedroom and shouted his name from the hall whilst knocking on his door and he didn't wake up.

I made sure my voice would sound manly before readying myself to speak.

"Blake you need to get up, we've got to leave to go to my pack as the others have turned up to take over."

He started to wake up and opened his eyes to look at me.

Suddenly he shot up and out of the bed looking shocked.

I look at him shocked and puzzled as I had no idea what I had done to make him have a reaction such as this.

He stood dazed for a few moments before shaking out of his dazed state and looking back at me.

I thought he was already awake, maybe he hadn't yet slept at that point where he was outside and had slept for an hour or so after I left him.

"Blake we need to leave so please get dressed and come down stairs before I leave you behind."