Chapter Six: Rebuild

Hey guys,

I hope u are enjoying my story so far!

I have tried to keep it interesting and make each chapter purely for your reading enjoyment.

I really had fun writing these chapters in between course work.

You guys had all my spare free time in between work, so I hope it's paid off!

I will try to update more than once a week if I have the spare time to do so!

Please read and like if you enjoyed or feel free to comment and I will reply ASAP!

Enjoy reading my short chapter I wrote as an extra to last week's update! Xx

*************************************

After the talk and planning had finished we immediately began with informing the pack members as to what their orders were.

I could feel the eyes of the man who had walked in after me on my back when I was giving orders to my pack members before they all ran off to do their job and follow their orders.

I turned to look at the man who still stood firm by the table looking at me, I glared and looked into his eyes he seemed to realise something as his eyes became wide only for a second before he regained composure and looked to the floor as if in deep thought.

I decided to talk to him and tell him that we need to leave and help everyone who is doing work without us there.

I took a second to take in his appearance and realised how hot he was, I felt the need to touch his skin to see if it was as soft as it looked and then sanity returned to me before I could make a mistake.

I told him I was going to help everyone and left, feeling his gaze immediately rise to me as I realised I didn't make my voice manly then and just talked normally.

I brushed it off and decided I would act like it never happened and continued to walk away and found where I was needed for assistance.

We got a lot done in one day, as their pack was big there was a lot that needed doing as the brick cement needed time to harden that's what was going to take the longest to do as time was something we didn't really have.

The faster I could leave here the better as I felt a menacing gaze on me but refused to look for the source as my senses told me that from the smell it was the guy that was staring at me before.

Did I mention that his scent is the most delicious smell I've ever had the pleasure of smelling.

It was mixture of honey and peach which was now my favourite scent ever.

But from his scent I could tell he was higher up, probably repairing a roof and he was at least 10 feet away from me to my 8 o'clock.

I pushed back the distraction and continued to work, I got odd looks when I was carrying crates of bricks with hardly any effort to the sites where they were rebuilding the walls.

I laughed to myself as I was proud to be intimidating to the other wolves by only showing a portion of my power and skill.

How is the rebuild progressing?

I listened to my father mind linking me.

Good we've made great progress for one day and it looks like it won't take as long as we originally thought I'd things go to plan. We are rebuilding them stronger and better than before and have already completed over a quarter of the rebuild as we have strong men and wolf speed to accompany us.

Great work make sure to pass on our encouragement to the men and thanks for volunteering to help.

He seemed happy with my report back as he complemented me and the men for doing a good job which brought a smile to my face.

I heard a faint growl from behind me and passed it off as someone hitting their finger with a hammer.

Before returning to work so I could be done quicker and go home to have my tea a nice shower as I was becoming sticky and smelly in my jumper from sweating profusely as I was a werewolf, we don't feel the cold.

But under no circumstances was I to remove my jumper outside of my room, especially in front of a group of
Male wolves from another pack as that wouldn't end well for me or them.

When it became darker, that's when some of the men decided they needed to get back to their families.

Me and a few of my pack as well as the grass land pack stayed behind to carry on until it got too dark.

As it was darker and we needed to finish up faster encase of attack, I breathed in deep and exhaled preparing to use my wolf power to help me.

I started running around the place completing work at a phenomenal speed. I heard some gasps when people realised what I was doing before they started to grin look in awe at my power.

I felt that gaze among the others which sent adrenaline through me and I felt faster stronger and everything more.

I felt nature much more strongly and it made me feel great, like I was capable of anything.

*

Heyya guys hope you enjoyed the chapter!

I know it's not as long as other chapters, however I will try to update as often as I can so you don't miss out! Xx

Love you all, and thank you soooo much for reading, voting and leaving responses! 💙