Chapter Thirteen: Prepping

Hey guys

Thanks soo much for everyone that has vote and vowed so far!

I have 245 views so far thank you everyone for the support!

Now i'm gonna give you the update as I know I ramble on, enjoy!

***********************************

After I left the room I found my mother cooking in the kitchen, so I snuck up behind her and made her jump before she spun round and playfully slapped my arm.

At this point I hadn't realised Blake and Dale were sitting at the table obviously intrigued by my un-manly behaviour.

I had to look away before my eyes met Blake's, as every time I looked away I felt like I was slowly dying and felt even more lonely from the loss of his heart warming gaze.

I mind linked my mom about what I had just discussed with dad and she squealed with excitement before remembering the guests in the room.

I thought of something to say so it didn't look suspicious.

"Sorry guys I tickled her, I like to wind her up, it's funny when she squeals."

My mom sighed appreciatively to me and carried on cooking while I grabbed a mug from the shelf above her head as I am about 2 inches taller than my mom, before walking to the coffee jug and poring myself a drink.

When my dad had joined us too eat and everyone had finished up, my mom got up to get ready but not before kissing my father.

Normally I wouldn't mind the gesture, however with Blake sitting opposite me I felt embarrassed and looked down at my phone looking at the time before getting up to leave with my mom in tow.

I walked past my dad patting him on the shoulder.

"See you later dad" i said in a deep husky tone.

After receiving a nod from my dad, I turn around to face Blake and Dale before uttering a shaky "goodbye" to Dale and Blake before leaving the room, making sure to not look at Blake until I was about to leave making it easier to release his gaze from mine.

His expression changed from tense to happy when our eyes met and he realised I looked at him and didn't ignore his presence.

I quickly nodded at them politely before turning to leave the doorway towards the front door.

As soon as I was out of the house I started walking to my car and unlocking it by pressing a button on the key pad to unlock the doors ready for when my mom would leave the house to join me.

As I walked down the grass on the drive walking closer to my car I felt an unsettled fluttering in my stomach and I suddenly felt weak and my legs collapsed under me just as I had rushed to open my car door before I could get the chance to step into my car.

I felt really warm and could feel my inner heat beginning to erupt, something wasn't right, and I knew it meant I was preparing for my mature turning the day after tomorrow, I knew things were going to be rough until then.

When your wolf matures, especially for an Alpha, they are way bigger than other wolves so it was very painful as your bones get bigger and it's even more painful than your first shift at 16 as Alpha wolfs are naturally bigger than normal wolves, meaning I was going to have my bones breaking and rapidly increasing in length and mass, hence why it's going to be excruciatingly painful.

As I had been taught from a pup, I knew I would inherit my Alpha title and my Alpha grown wolf and powers on my 18th birthday.

I took a deep breath and relaxed onto the ground concentrating on relaxing to minimise the pain coursing throughout my body, I began to take breaths that didn't make me cringe from the pain on my lungs, that was until I heard running from inside the house and Blake came running out looking panicked his gaze trailing over to where I had collapsed into a pile on the floor.