| chapter 7 |

It's been another week since my first day as a medjack

It's been another week since my first day as a medjack. I've now settled in and also managed to keep the place tidy. As I warned Clint and Jeff that they should be keeping this place clean especially when we are working with cuts and stitches.

Minho still hasn't spoken to me. I tried to talk to him but he just continued to ignore me. I don't know why he's pushing me away but I will get him to talk to me eventually.

As if answering my thoughts Minho entered. He had cuts and bruises all over his body. I was the only one in the hut as Clint and Jeff were on a break. Minho froze when he saw me, we stared into each others eyes which felt like forever until he broke eye contact, he looked around to see if anyone else was here only to realise that I was the only one here. He was going to leave which broke my heart. What's his problem?

"Sit down." I said telling him

He listened to me and sat on one of the medical beds. He looked at the floor the whole time. Not looking at me once. Why does it hurt so much?

I placed my self in between his legs, while I grabbed the stuff we use for cleaning up cuts. "What happened?" I asked, I still care about him even if he doesn't care about me, he didn't say anything and just kept staring at the floor so I didn't ask anything else. Once I was done he quickly got out of the seat getting ready to head out the door until I stopped him.

"What's your problem?" I said loud enough for him to hear, he stopped moving and stood still in his position.

"Why are you ignoring me? What have I done for you to ignore me like this? Was it the kiss?" This made him turn around and look me in the eye. "If it was then I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have kissed you. But that doesn't give you a right to ignore me for two weeks" I stated, starting to get frustrated.

He clenched his jaw and said four words which hurt me even more.

"Just leave me alone." Why is he doing this?

"Why? Why are you pushing me away what have I done for you to push me away?" I said walking closer to him but, he started moving backwards. I started getting frustrated and angry.

"WHY MINHO? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" I shouted.

He finally snapped.

"BECAUSE" he yelled before taking a breathe "Because if I kiss you I won't be able to stop okay and that kiss was amazing okay. It brought back memories to me. Memories of us before the maze. I've been having dreams of us and I didn't know if they were real and I couldn't see you because..."

"Because what?" I said getting frustrated. This doesn't make sense to why he was ignoring me for 2 weeks.

"Because I think I'm in love with you okay!" He shouted. "I loved you before we entered the maze and I know I love you now and I needed to stop being near you. I tried to push my feelings away from you I-I don't know why but I did okay."

He loves me and he remembers me, he's been having the same dreams

"If you love me you wouldn't be pushing me away." I said trying to push past him but he grabbed my arm and pushed me into the wall and forcefully kissed me. I kissed him back, I missed his lips on mine.

I pushed him back breathing heavily, our heads resting against each other, staring into one another's eyes. I looked down breaking the eye contact but, he put his finger under my chin lifting my head up making me look him in the eyes. "I love you". He said. My heart felt happy to hear him say those words to me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I missed kissing you, hugging you, being with you. I remember. I remember us before the maze. You crying for me to not leave you and I said-".

"How could I forget you?" I said finishing his sentence making him smile at me. "I love you too" I said which made him smile even more, his cute dimples visible.

Minho grabbed my face and kissed me again. I would never get tired of him kissing me. "You're beautiful," he said in between kisses which made my heart flutter. His hand was still on my cheek and the other on my waist. I was on my tippy toes with my hands around his neck as he was a lot taller than me. He smirked into the kiss. I didn't know what we were but I did know that I felt safe with him and that I loved kissing him, he's my home.

I decided to build up the courage to ask him. Afraid he would just run off again. I looked up into his gorgeous brown eyes as he stared down into my green eyes.

"What are we?" I asked keeping my arms around his neck as he kept his on my waist.

"What do you want to be?" He asked me

"Yours" I said truthfully

He smirked "You are mine." He said making me get butterflies again.

I smiled at him. "Girlfriend?" I questioned, he shook his head which made me frown. "I need to ask you first," he said which made me smile. "Malia will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with a smile.

I felt so happy. The happiest I've been here. At the start I felt so alone but now that I had him I don't feel alone anymore. He's all I need.

I nodded at him "Yes I'll be your girlfriend Minho" which made him smile. The biggest smile I've ever seen on his face. He picked me up and spun me around while I giggled at him and kissed his perfect lips.

Sorry this was quite a short chapter. But, it will get better.