keith richards

No one believed him when he told them he dated a girl. Cause no one believed that any girl could love him. But they were wrong. Very wrong.

Lisa Brown loved Keith with her whole heart. He was maybe a boy who needed a little extra attention, a little extra care and a little extra love. But she did it all. And they had gone strong for a year. A year Keith treasured with his whole heart.

"Hello?" Lisa laid down her keys, hung up her coat and walked slowly into the living room. "Lisa darling!" Keith ran towards her. "Hello beautiful." He kissed her passionately. Lisa smiled into the kiss and soon pulled away. "You're in a good mood."

He just smiled before putting his hands over her eyes. "Keith?" He chuckled while guiding her to the kitchen. "What's the smell?"

Keith removed his hands and Lisa gasped. "Keith bebe." She teared up, turning to her boyfriend. "It's lovely." She grabbed his face and kissed him. "Do you like it?" Keith took a pice of hair behind her ear.

"I absolutely love it." She whispered as he guided her to her seat. "And afterwards I've run a bath for you. So you can just relax." Keith sat down and looked at her. "You're so sweet."

Lisa ate the food slow, enjoying every bite and every minute with him. Keith looked up at her once in a while. He loved this woman. This woman that loved him the same. Lisa was the woman that woke up with him every day just to love him.

"What's on your mind Keith?" He was snapped back to reality by her voice. "You. Just you." She blushed at his comment. Oh how she loved him.

After the dinner and the bath, which had been lovely did Lisa feel completely new. Lisa had rested against his chest, Keith stroking her arms up and down. Now they laid in bed, Keith holding Lisa in his arms.

"Thank you Keith honey. You've made my night so much better." She kissed his nose tip. Keith smiled knowing she appreciated him.

"Thank you for loving me Lisa."

"I'll always love you."