john deacon

it had to happened.

it was only a matter of time before this happened.

Oliva sat patiently by her phone, just wanting for the concert to be done. She wanted to call him as soon as possible, she craved to hear his voice and breath.

Another hour went by, and Olivia was almost falling asleep when the phone rang. "John?"

"'M sorry darling, he fell asleep." She made out Freddie's voice and bit her lip. "He fell asleep?"
Freddie took a deep breath before speaking again. "Yes, you can't blame him, it's been some hectic days."

Oliva understood. She just sat there. "I have to go. Tell the others I love them. Kisses." She hung up the phone and let out a tiny sob. This was the first birthday she didn't get to spend with John. His birthday. It was his birthday and she didn't get to kiss him, or hug him or sing him a song.

It started to get dark outside and she hadn't moved from the phone. A part of her hoped he had woken up and was soon going to call. But nothing. Absolutely nothing.

She closed her eyes and let out a sigh. The door opened itself. John tiptoed into the hallway, stopping when he saw his girlfriend sitting on a uncomfortable chair.

Her brown hair in a messy braid, and his shirt over a pair of shorts. His heart softened, and crumbled. She had tears on her cheeks. He dropped his bags carefully and walked slowly over to her.

He bend down to her level, slowly pressing his lips to her tearstained cheek. Oliva relaxed as soon as he touched her. "John?"

"No crying on my birthday, love." Her eyes shoot open and she threw herself around his neck. "John! You are here!" She prepped his face with kisses.

He only flashed his famous Deacy smile and enjoyed her affection. "I'm sorry we had to trick you. I felt so bad about it. But Roger said it would be alright. I am never listening to his ideas anymore."

Oliva silenced him with a kiss on the lips. "You speak so fast when you're nervous. I ain't mad John, just happy you're here."

He cupped her cheeks and planed his lips safely on hers.
"I love you Oliva."

She caressed his face. Smiling loving at him.
"I love you too, and happy birthday my dear dear love."

happy birthday john ! we hope you are doing absolutely great wherever you are. we love and respect your work, and we hope you know that. you are dearly loved. hope your day delivered.

lots of love <3